Thread: FB, NB and czone invites

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Well I have never posted something like this before but I guess there is always a first time for something. I do so today because all of the fb and nb invites in the air lately.

I would really appreciate an invite to FB, NB, or czone if anyone has them. I have to admit I have been very fortunate to be invited to nearly all of the top trackers (I sought out) by unsuspecting acquaintances or generous staff on tracker forums or while playing games online. These kind people have blessed me with invites to the top sites and I don't think I have let any of them down. I will provide screenshots of any tracker you wish (that I currently have of course).

I humbly ask the general FST public for invites to three of the last trackers I seek out for my personal use. I have recieved an invite to all of the trackers I currently use so can show the hard work I have put into every one of my accts. I have started an acct from scratch each time and can proudly say that the acct. is mine and only mine. Thus the reason I seek invites and not accts.

Some will flame and joke but until you have felt the satisfaction of starting, buffering, and giving back to every torrent community you are apart of you can hold your tongue. Again those giving the invite will be assured the invite will not be wasted, cheated, or have any negative attributes attached to me and the acct.

Thank you.
    Last edited by stealth_SS8; 06-09-2007 at 10:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    good luck mate

i have thor"s if you want

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    here and there
    Vidde is giving away 5 NB invites here, check it out mate.

And I honestly know what you are talking about. I have always started my accounts from scratch too and then climbed up the ladder. I would consider giving you an FB invite if only I had one. I know one can request for one there but I'm not yet qualified for that.

Wish you the best of luck.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I would help you if I could.
    Have a nice day.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    max2005's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    pm i got something good for you

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    @ ture I am aware of that and will post the necessary requirements soon. I always jump on these giveaway's when I can. Just have bad luck.

@0110 thanks for your offer but I don't know if I will use Thors. The tracker description says they have some good content but if it is all in french I will probably not use the tracker because it will be too much of a hassle translating. If the content there is great (rare, non 0day, uploaded by anyone so there is alot of non scene shit) i may however be interested. I really hate all the trackers with only scene shit. While I do d/l scene content I find my favorite trackers (read: oink, bitme, ftwr, fsc, kg) are the ones that easily allow users to up their own shit. If you think Thors and I are a good match I will take it off your hands. If the content isn't really all that great and dealing with the translation is a hassle then lets not waste your invite.

Oh, I really thought I would come back and see all the replies are just flaming me for asking. Nice to see the love in the first few replies. Thanks for the kind words.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth_SS8 View Post
    @ ture I am aware of that and will post the necessary requirements soon. I always jump on these giveaway's when I can. Just have bad luck.

@0110 thanks for your offer but I don't know if I will use Thors. The tracker description says they have some good content but if it is all in french I will probably not use the tracker because it will be too much of a hassle translating. If the content there is great (rare, non 0day, uploaded by anyone so there is alot of non scene shit) i may however be interested. I really hate all the trackers with only scene shit. While I do d/l scene content I find my favorite trackers (read: oink, bitme, ftwr, fsc, kg) are the ones that easily allow users to up their own shit. If you think Thors and I are a good match I will take it off your hands. If the content isn't really all that great and dealing with the translation is a hassle then lets not waste your invite.

Oh, I really thought I would come back and see all the replies are just flaming me for asking. Nice to see the love in the first few replies. Thanks for the kind words.
    Most of Thor's content is indeed targeted to those who speak or read French. Thus, as you have guessed, Thors wouldn't be that ideal for you.

Good luck!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    @sgmailer - yea I have never taken a french course. I had spanish for 3 semesters, one with a frenchman, but that won't help too much now.

You guys think its chance that we have two giveaways (Vidde and JA) the same weekend I post this? I am praying I get lucky this weekend and knock out two of the 3 trackers I would like access to. Hopefully they see this thread and see how dedicated I am to my tracker accts.