Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sopranos Season Finale

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Tony shouldn't die.

There should be a feature film.

The Sopranos already have a huge fan base.

A decent mafia film hasn't been out in awhile.

It's a no-brainer.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    series finale is it? my might DL the whole series then, but if there is going to be another season i will wait probably

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by WHRST View Post
    series finale is it? my might DL the whole series then, but if there is going to be another season i will wait probably
    There isn't.

This was known last year.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    SPOILER

strange ending but I thought it was a perfect ending Life is going on

AJ still bitchs about his job Tonys sister still a pain Medow has the same problems

and at the end I know some people are going to think the entire family is about to be bumped off but might thoughts are when Tony looks up its just that everything is the same hes paranoid still for his daughter and all

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    SPOILER

Spoiler: Show
    I don't think he lived at all.

They made a point to show the flashback twice, where Bobby and Tony are sitting in the boat talking about getting whacked. Bobby mentions that he wonders if most guys even know if it happens, and says something to the effect of, "If it were me, I wouldn't want to know....one in the back of the head when I'm not lookin'".

So that's what I think happened in the last scene. I think the guy (sitting at the bar area) was waiting for the whole family to get their so that he could kill them all. As soon as Meadow walks in, he kills Tony and that's why the screen just goes black - he never saw it coming and never knew what hit him.

yo

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    SPOILER

Spoiler: Show
    I don't think he lived at all.

They made a point to show the flashback twice, where Bobby and Tony are sitting in the boat talking about getting whacked. Bobby mentions that he wonders if most guys even know if it happens, and says something to the effect of, "If it were me, I wouldn't want to know....one in the back of the head when I'm not lookin'".

So that's what I think happened in the last scene. I think the guy (sitting at the bar area) was waiting for the whole family to get their so that he could kill them all. As soon as Meadow walks in, he kills Tony and that's why the screen just goes black - he never saw it coming and never knew what hit him.
    I'm telling you they are going to make a feature film. It just makes sense.

In fact there could be more than one movie.

Here we have an easy mafia film franchise. They wouldn't throw that away.

Based on the ending, I wouldn't read too much into it. I think that was done on purpose to leave wiggle room on the Sopranos' future.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    its very debatable which is why he made this ending so we can talk about it forever

But listen to the song also in the background about Normal. everything is just normal and will never change its just normal life for Tony and the family

jeez we dont even know if Sil survives from the coma!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    do i need to watch the whole series to understand the finale? i can dl them and i already have season 1 but never got around to watching it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I saw the first half of season six, up until the Christmasy ending.
    At which torrent does the final half start?
    is it The Sopranos S06E11 or 12 or?
    I deleted the rest so can't remember where to start.
    thanks

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ep 13 - 21 is the second half of season 6.

i think they left the ending open because a movie will probably be made to tie up all the loose ends. Remember, Junior is still alive, we don't find out what happen's with Phil's family after he is killed, Sil is still in the hospital and we never found out if he survives that.

there are plenty of oppertunities for a movie. i dont think tony died cause the sopranos was not shown in a first person fashion revolving around tony. if it was then the blackout at the end when he is "whacked" would make sense but it's not. If he was killed then it would make sense for them to just show it and not just have him black out.

That's my theory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast