Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: aXXo

StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    on wich tracker can I find aXXo releases? I'm not talking about 1 realese but most new releases. good example is is tl and his axial releases.. I'm looking for something equal but then for aXXo releases
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    You can only find them on public trackers as aXXo is a not a scene groupd and don't fallow scene rules.

Just use a torrent meta search (ex: http://www.torrentz.com/search?x=0&y=0&q=aXXo).

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    http://www.torrentbox.com/account-details.php?id=277561

^^axxo or adso uploads his rips first in torrentbox

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    aXXo rocks !

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    aXXo rips are widely known as very low quality and are nearly always falsly labeled as dvdrips with AC3. They are available on many private trackers. Just look....I found over 50 rips in 5 mins....
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    for a 1cd version of movies.. what quality do you expect ?? but axxo 1 cd is even better than diAMOND 1 cd versions !

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Chrys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    aXXo's rips are very good indeed

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    mininova...
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by sweed View Post
    for a 1cd version of movies.. what quality do you expect ?? but axxo 1 cd is even better than diAMOND 1 cd versions !
    I expect crap and that's exactly what you get. Crap. That's why I never touch 1cd, 2cd or any other scene DVDrips for that matter......
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Not following scene rules doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing ... and I don't care who made it as long as the quality satisfies me. Compared to 700mb scene releases, aXXo mostly doesn't deserve the judgemental opinions because all of those releases are lacking in detail and quality and there's no way around it, really.

So in the end it doesn't really matter if you download a DVDRip on some 0day tracker or get an aXXo release. I think that it's actually a good alternative for those people who have little or no access to private trackers.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast