Thread: My movie review of the century.

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Yesterday, I watched some Delta Force-flick wherein Walker, Texas Ranger pwned terrorists.

It was awesome.

Walker blowed up a building before like a zillion terrorists went into it.

I bet they were really scared about that.

He also didn't shoot one guy so that guy could run up the stairs and call in reinforcements, just so Walker could kill more people.

Also, there was some super-old guy running around giving people orders, and some american soldier hostages what could see delta force was there through the covering of a truck. I dunno wtf that was all about.

But Walker had like an awesome motorcycle with machine guns and rockets that totally were mounted insanely close to the tank (that's how awesomely brave he is). I'm also insanely impressed with the way he didn't even mention once that his thighs must have been scorched every time a rocket took off.

And to top it off, he shot one guy with like ass-rockets on the motorcycle when any normal person would just have shot the guy or snapped his neck or something, seeing as how Walker already had snapped his arm like a twig and beaten the fuck out of him. That's really innovative.

And one Delta Force-guy climbed a rope into the plane they all left in despite there being stairs just a couple of meters away, that was pretty impressive too.

And there was only like one song in the entire movie, over and over. How cool is that?!½!

It even had a couple of sad bits when two americans died (one of them was like Walker's best friend or boyfriend or something, and Walker couldn't tell it was coming a mile away, so he was really surprised, and sad too) So you know it wasn't all awesome actions but also serious drama.

One of the best movies I've ever seen, ever.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by snee
    And to top it off, he shot one guy with like ass-rockets on the motorcycle
    omgstfunowai!1

3. Lounge   -   #3
    And it had great dialog too.

Like when one lady went "Oh, so you are jewish" and another went "no I'm chinese". I thought it was pretty obvious that she wasn't actually chinese though.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by snee
    And to top it off, he shot one guy with like ass-rockets on the motorcycle
    omgstfunowai!1
    Yes wai!!½

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Yesterday, I watched some Delta Force-flick wherein Walker, Texas Ranger pwned terrorists.

It was awesome.

Walker blowed up a building before like a zillion terrorists went into it.

I bet they were really scared about that.

He also didn't shoot one guy so that guy could run up the stairs and call in reinforcements, just so Walker could kill more people.

Also, there was some super-old guy running around giving people orders, and some american soldier hostages what could see delta force was there through the covering of a truck. I dunno wtf that was all about.

But Walker had like an awesome motorcycle with machine guns and rockets that totally were mounted insanely close to the tank (that's how awesomely brave he is). I'm also insanely impressed with the way he didn't even mention once that his thighs must have been scorched every time a rocket took off.

And to top it off, he shot one guy with like ass-rockets on the motorcycle when any normal person would just have shot the guy or snapped his neck or something, seeing as how Walker already had snapped his arm like a twig and beaten the fuck out of him. That's really innovative.

And one Delta Force-guy climbed a rope into the plane they all left in despite there being stairs just a couple of meters away, that was pretty impressive too.

And there was only like one song in the entire movie, over and over. How cool is that?!½!

It even had a couple of sad bits when two americans died (one of them was like Walker's best friend or boyfriend or something, and Walker couldn't tell it was coming a mile away, so he was really surprised, and sad too) So you know it wasn't all awesome actions but also serious drama.

One of the best movies I've ever seen, ever.
    Snee

You know you only have yourself to blame. 90 minutes of your life you will never get back

Ass rockets - that has got to smart - I bet the next time he went to crap it really stung.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Like when one lady went "Oh, so you are jewish" and another went "no I'm chinese". I thought it was pretty obvious that she wasn't actually chinese though.
    rly? how so? :strokesbeard:

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

rly? how so? :strokesbeard:
    'cos she didn't do any Kung Foos or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Snee

You know you only have yourself to blame. 90 minutes of your life you will never get back
    What, it was a cinematic masterpiece, it was.

Ass rockets - that has got to smart - I bet the next time he went to crap it really stung.
    If it hurt any, I bet he wouldn't even tell anyone

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Dr.Pretentious's Avatar übercool
    *me goes and digs around my Dad's awesome action movie collection for Delta Force

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Oh, and she was also a ginger.