Thread: Optionl prog to sync music onto your ipod (nano)

thechamp86's Avatar 720p Addict BT Rep: +1
    Itunes keeps goin bananas on me,must be since im usin vista cause it never did with xp,and it says it wont work with my sound card driver (i have a beta creative driver)
    so i really need to find a program dat letsm add songs to my ipod,anyone got a solution for me?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    *deleted*
    Last edited by thechamp86; 06-12-2007 at 09:40 PM.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you're just lazy and want the answers given to you. Well, I will if you edit your last post. I thought it was quite rude.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    you're just lazy and want the answers given to you. Well, I will if you edit your last post. I thought it was quite rude.
    my second post wasent at all ment in a rude way,and im sorry if it seemed that way.and no i just dont want the answers given to me,the fact is that ive tried programs like Anapod with no luck,matter of fact ive been on the look out for a prog for a month now so im not takin the lazy way out.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ok, well I was gonna suggest anapod, but you said you've already tried that. So I went back to google and w/i 3 minutes I found one that lets you sync through windows media player. http://www.mgtek.com/dopisp/

I've installed and tried, and it works great. The price is reasonable too. It is only $15.

I just learned something else (after another 10 minutes of searching ). Winamp has had an ipod plugin since version 5.2. Just plug in your ipod, goto your media library, and scroll down to portables. It's that easy, and great news to me
    Last edited by mbucari1; 06-13-2007 at 12:09 AM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    you can also try yamipod, it works great for me.