Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exigo invite

Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    It is really good offer. Exigo is actually not that good, it is just rare which made people thinking it must be something fucking amazing.

I'm wondering how sct can be lower level than Exigo. It just proves that our ranking is based on rarity and nothing else and i hope it will be changed soon cuz it fucks up people's brains.

Honestly, in terms of quality Exigo is just bit better than BTMusic, and should be placed no higher then lvl5-6. But yup...

Anyways I wish you good luck, it's really good lossless music tracker but price you need to pay for it is inappropriate.
    You're talking shit. Exigo is first well coded, nice designed, a good community but most of all a gold hole for a music fan, because every single release uploaded there is made with a nice preview and the love of the uploader. Not like on OiNK...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    EXIGO is a great lossless tracker with a great community. If you're a lossless music lover or a DJ or just a plain audiophile, then EXIGO is the tracker for you.

I traded my EXIGO account and now I kinda regret it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    It is really good offer. Exigo is actually not that good, it is just rare which made people thinking it must be something fucking amazing.

I'm wondering how sct can be lower level than Exigo. It just proves that our ranking is based on rarity and nothing else and i hope it will be changed soon cuz it fucks up people's brains.

Honestly, in terms of quality Exigo is just bit better than BTMusic, and should be placed no higher then lvl5-6. But yup...

Anyways I wish you good luck, it's really good lossless music tracker but price you need to pay for it is inappropriate.
    You're talking shit. Exigo is first well coded, nice designed, a good community but most of all a gold hole for a music fan, because every single release uploaded there is made with a nice preview and the love of the uploader. Not like on OiNK...
    But they do take their stuff from Oink

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    They do I had their account twice they even have a thread for stuff uploaded from Oink on their forums

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    ilovetorrents's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    not all of the Torrents
    also.. look at EXIGO stats!
    they only have ~1200 , and uploaded more than 10k torrents!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    1200 users can't properly seed 10K torrents. That means so many of them have 1 seeder. What speeds can you get there on most stuff? What's the point of getting 500 meg albums at crappy speeds?

On the other hand Oink has the most users on any music tracker. That means a lot of seeders on many torrents.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    lol,,,I was reaching over 5 mg/s with 3 seeders on EXIGO

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    1200 users can't properly seed 10K torrents. That means so many of them have 1 seeder. What speeds can you get there on most stuff? What's the point of getting 500 meg albums at crappy speeds?

On the other hand Oink has the most users on any music tracker. That means a lot of seeders on many torrents.
    The most important is quality, no speeds
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    +1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast