Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how can i use my accont from many places

Most sites probably dont even check leech locations or upload locations.
    The only time in my opinion those get checked is if the same user is downloading the same files multiple times... (More than 2 - 3 times would flag that the account is being shared or your passkey was leaked somehow.)

The only other thing that would alert is if you suddenly started using a seedbox and were sending at alot more speed than normal from the box all of sudden.

Either case if your not sure about a sites policies your better off asking a staff member... better to be safe than be sorry.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    fstokebanget's Avatar j-e-ib BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by spredo View Post
    i have account on bitme tv and i want to use it from another place but iam affriad that the site may thought that i share me account with another person
    or trade it

I suggest you to read the FAQ, this is taken from BMTV FAQ :
    Multiple IPs (Can I login from different computers?)

Yes, the tracker is now capable of managing sessions from different IPs for the same user. Only the passkey is used for user identification in torrent sessions. You may use as many IP addresses as you need, and each connection will be identified as uniquely yours by your passkey.

I am on a network which will have more than one BitMeTV member sharing a single IP address. Is this a problem?

This will work okay. Each BitMeTV user on the network will have their own passkey and cookies, so they will be uniquely identified even if they are sharing the same IP address.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i have downloaded on the same account on my seedbox,at home, and at my friends house simultaneously on all my sites with out troubble

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    i leave things seeding at home, and travel around the world checking sites and occasionally downloading.

i just don't change my email and password at the same time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED
    Don't do it. It will be disabled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12