Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Bbc

Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Green_Thumb View Post
    anyone who has any high level account either got there by knowing the right people or trading.

edit: forgot sheer luck
    Yes, But its also possible to get to know the people that have access to "high level" trackers. It is possible to get to know people online, talk to them and stuff. If are trying to get to know someone because you can see they have high level access, then you are going about it the wrong way. Its possible to just get to know people without having any alternative motive. Then perhaps one day in the future they might ask you if you feel like a invite into "insert stuff here"

Its easy to get to know people, as long as you dont start the pm with:
    Hi, i see you have the uber cool tracker i have been looking for, and i was wondering if you could be my friend.

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Hi, i see you have the uber cool tracker i have been looking for, and i was wondering if you could be my friend.
    Get rid of the phrase "uber cool tracker" and it starts to sound like something someone would ask in prison.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Close it already, damn.
    No Whining

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Green_Thumb View Post
    anyone who has any high level account either got there by knowing the right people or trading.

edit: forgot sheer luck
    Yes, But its also possible to get to know the people that have access to "high level" trackers. It is possible to get to know people online, talk to them and stuff. If are trying to get to know someone because you can see they have high level access, then you are going about it the wrong way. Its possible to just get to know people without having any alternative motive. Then perhaps one day in the future they might ask you if you feel like a invite into "insert stuff here"

Its easy to get to know people, as long as you dont start the pm with:
    that would fall in the knowing the right people/getting to know category

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Close it already, damn.
    x2

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Wheeloftime, please, if you don't have any proof, stop judging us and making false assumptions.

1. The small minority of us (excluding me, Shuv, stars, and many others) have traded any trackers before, but this was a long time ago.
    2. We choose the people by their true friendliness, respectfulness, and their contributions to the community.
    3. If you are an anti-trader or do not trade anymore, join the ATG (anti-trade group) here on FST.
    4. Damnit, how many times do I have to tell you all this.. WE ARE NOT ABOUT FREE INVITES! Our "invites" sub forum rarely has any requests and we rarely see the invites go away. Being an overseer in the BCC forums, I rarely see folks edit their posts down. It's just a place for friends to hang out and talk about random shit, relax, and enjoy themselves
    5. Do you even know how many members are at BCC? Guess!
    6. Do you even know how many members at BCC are also at FST? Not even 50%
    7. Give me some members' names who are ex-traders, and I'll find out what invites they have gotten. I'm 100% sure that all of them have obtained at most 1 or 2 invites.
    8. The BCC was started as a JOKE. Damn..

Close this thread already.. and make a sticky to never speak of BCC, Javelin, or ATG, because this shit is really annoying and these ignorant posters have no idea what they are BSing about
    What a brilliant idea to suggest closing the thread asking about what BCC is or spamming the thread with the bullshit clues about BBC, beard clams, etc. I'm really missing the point of BCC members here. What SHUVT says about the community seems quite rational, but the other members acting like kids. If you don't have anything to hide and BCC is really just a community of friends to hang out, talk, relax and help out people, so what the point in this stupid behavior? Write a FAQ about what BCC is and let the people know what is it from your official point of view. Because all this wrong info and macho acting spoils the image of BCC.

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    My god people there is a search function.....
    Last edited by phrenzy; 06-30-2007 at 02:42 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Remi's Avatar Mr. Remi to you!! BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Got any invites??

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB
    Close this thread already.. and make a sticky to never speak of BCC, Javelin, or ATG,
    i agree, and i'd add hpj to that list

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789