Thread: Looking for BitmeTV

I got my internet package upgraded, so it's time to build up my collection with those TV shows that I always wanted to have
    So, I need a BitmeTV invite I can provide you with SS of many respectable trackers, not here though. I'm concerned about my privacy, so I can send the SS's to anyone that requests them by PM.
    I also own a seedbox, I can provide you with a uTorrent SS as well if you like to. That's it I guess if anyone can spare a free invite. I'm not that much into trading.

So, if I can't get it for free from some member, I guess I'll have to trade.
    I haven't got much to trade though. I have TL, RevTT, BitMe and TheVault invites, that's about it.
    Have a nice day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Bump
    And I forgot to mention that I have an ScN invite and BlackCats invites.
    Hopefully someone will read through the thread

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    i tried before u but failed
    up

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Old-Horse's Avatar Old is Gold BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Give me ur speedtest.net screenshoot &ratio screenshoot ( best ratio u have )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by djm00n View Post
    Give me ur speedtest.net screenshoot &ratio screenshoot ( best ratio u have )
    Speedtest results are not that high, I mean - they do not show the real speed cause of the small test samples. I can still provide you with one of course. I'll aslo get you a SS from uTorrent's statistics via VNC Btw, gimme 10-15mins, I need some time to make a few tracker SS's as well.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Old-Horse's Avatar Old is Gold BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Done
    close this thread..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Very much appreciated