Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Free Invites?

nom nom nom BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hey, I've never managed to find any friends who are members on torrent sites that have very good private trackers. I'm just starting out so if anyone can give me an invite to a decent site with a good tracker for free I would really appriciate it. I'd love a BitMeTV invite if anyone has one or a BitMe account!
    I really need a bitme or a bitme invite. I'm looking for these specifically as for bitmetv I have my brother who has came back after an operation on his leg from hostpital and is bed bound, he has ran out of things to watch and I would love to get some TV shows for him.
    I'm looking for a bitme invite as I have 4 exams next week and really need some last minute studying, as well as the fact I have a summer break coming up and could do with a big head start in the 11 subjects I will be studying next year.
    Sadly I have nothing in return. so i'm looking for free invites.
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by zd0d; 06-14-2007 at 05:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bump
    i can help you with free TL invite
    pm me your email
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Is ther any content you are looking for or just a general tracker?
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Hey, thanks for replies guys. Last time I PMed you for something you said was free you said you wanted something in return, RealTrader o.o
    I'd like elearning and tv especially. I'd love a bitme and/or bitmetv.
    Thank you.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    akkk's Avatar VIP BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by zd0d View Post
    Hey, thanks for replies guys. Last time I PMed you for something you said was free you said you wanted something in return, RealTrader o.o
    I'd like elearning and tv especially. I'd love a bitme and/or bitmetv.
    Thank you.
    PM me your mail for a TL invite

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thank you, I have sent you a PM.

I really need a bitme or a bitme invite. I'm looking for these specifically as for bitmetv I have my brother who has came back after an operation on his leg from hostpital and is bed bound, he has ran out of things to watch and I would love to get some TV shows for him.
    I'm looking for a bitme invite as I have 4 exams next week and really need some last minute studying, as well as the fact I have a summer break coming up and could do with a big head start in the 11 subjects I will be studying next year.
    Thank you very much.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by zd0d View Post
    Thank you, I have sent you a PM.

Thank you very much.
    That's quite an elaborate story. My only advice would be to watch out for the giveaways that appear from time to time in this forum.

Anyway, good luck with you and your brother but please, stop making new threads begging for invites.

You already made one a few days ago:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...46#post2054191

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Thank you.
    I decided to make a new thread as over the past few days I have learnt a lot about how torrents work and how the people work around here. In the previous thread I sounded like a complete n00b.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Gtb's Avatar n00b with two stars BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I can give you a 20Gc "kick" in TVTorrents if you want, so your brother can download some TV programs.

If you are interested, PM me

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Thank you I have PMd you mate.
    Please note: I am looking for invites, not accounts as i'd like to start out myself.
    Thank you everyone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast