Thread: Best dvd editing programme

Hi guys, im looking for a good programme to edit dvd's, i.e chopping and adding parts of video files together, thanks in advance

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Thanos's Avatar Girls <3 BT BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I use DVD Shrink because its simple and fast

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I dislike DVDshrink because as soon as you change ANYTHING, your menus are screwed up. Roe removing advertisements and Government threats, I use CloneDVD2. It removes items while leaving your menus intact.

Or did you mean splicing video into the VOB files themselves?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    for instance, stuff i have on camcorder( in vob. format), want to remove parts of it then add some, basically take the best parts of say 3 films and put on one disc, thanks

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'd suggest you get a decent video editing suite (Adobe premiere pro comes to mind). Load the videos into it, and edit from there. There are also open source video editing apps (go HERE for a list) if you are morally against piracy and don't want to pay $1k for premiere. After you are done, just save it and burn it to dvd with a tool like nero Make Your Own DVD or ConvertXtoDVD.

I hope that helped

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    VideoRedo Plus is good but it can only edit VOB files

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you are using a PC I'd say go with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Encore DVD. If you are using a Mac go with Final Cut Pro. I think those are the best choices for each OS.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    zeven0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I use ConvertXtoDVD

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Thanks for info all