Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex with older ladies...help needed

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You could google image search for clitoris, but to be honest, some of those will probably scare the beejeebus out of you

http://www.ejaculation-under-control.com/where-is-clitoris.html

WARNING! - AS YOU MIGHT EXPECT, THE ABOVE LINK CONTAINS A PICTURE OF A CLITORIS

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Jimbo

How hard can it be to find teh lurve button when you go down. It is not like there are 53 options.

If you are finding the lead in tough then try deferring your interest until she is firing on all cyclinders. Think about changing the oil in your car or something until she makes the throaty grrring noises, then unleash little Jimbo
    Finding it is not something i am good at.....ashamed as i am. Is it in/under/on....i tried to find puictures on the net, but i was confused. And then i read these advice columns, and they all say different things. I truely need a beginners guide.

Plus, she once showed me by putting my finger there, but apprently i was too rough. And, well, i didnt dare look( laugh your asses off), so i am literally blind dont there and no idea what im doing.

Yes, i need help.

I'm always happy to think of other things, but lil' jimbo loses interest. I'm 25, i'm supposed to be clued up on this.
    You are having a laugh aren't you?

I am crap at this help stuff
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Come to think of this I haven't had sex with a woman older then me

4. Lounge   -   #14
    dude, no i am not.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Jimbo

How hard can it be to find teh lurve button when you go down. It is not like there are 53 options.

If you are finding the lead in tough then try deferring your interest until she is firing on all cyclinders. Think about changing the oil in your car or something until she makes the throaty grrring noises, then unleash little Jimbo
    Finding it is not something i am good at.....ashamed as i am. Is it in/under/on....i tried to find puictures on the net, but i was confused. And then i read these advice columns, and they all say different things. I truely need a beginners guide.

Plus, she once showed me by putting my finger there, but apprently i was too rough. And, well, i didnt dare look( laugh your asses off), so i am literally blind dont there and no idea what im doing.

Yes, i need help.

I'm always happy to think of other things, but lil' jimbo loses interest. I'm 25, i'm supposed to be clued up on this.

I am falling off my seat laughing right now!! lmfao

its actually not too hard just follow the moaning and breathing pattens of her.. I know my ex would wake me up 3am in the morning for a finger job so I must have been doing something right

seriously its not too hard *

6. Lounge   -   #16
    http://www.ejaculation-under-control...-clitoris.html

Right, so its top of the lips, maybe with a hood. Peel back lips, i should see it. This actually helped...

Now,do you take the hood back....or go over it.

Up down, left right? Any tricks?

She takes longer to warm up, so i guess gently first. And not straight to the clit, around 1st?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    a little trick give her a gentle rub tease her more slowly move your hand around the Thigh and then onto her vagina and rub it gently that teases her and gets her going and wanting it then gently put your hand down her pants and start rubbing it there for a while

by now shes wet a bit

then you put the finger in and go away

it will work most of the time (if shes in a good mood guarantee you all the time)

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post

Yes, i need help.

its actually not too hard just follow the moaning and breathing pattens of her.. I know my ex would wake me up 3am in the morning for a finger job so I must have been doing something right

I am prepared to be laughed at...i knew this when i posted it. But, gotta learn sometime.

I dont think ive ever given a woman an orgasm......this is bad. I need to get this soted.

9. Lounge   -   #19

I am prepared to be laughed at...i knew this when i posted it. But, gotta learn sometime.

I dont think ive ever given a woman an orgasm......this is bad. I need to get this soted.
    well its good to have the guts and come out and admit it and look for help!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    a little trick give her a gentle rub tease her more slowly move your hand around the Thigh and then onto her vagina and rub it gently that teases her and gets her going and wanting it then gently put your hand down her pants and start rubbing it there for a while

by now shes wet a bit

then you put the finger in and go away

it will work most of the time (if shes in a good mood guarantee you all the time)

Dude, thanks so much for that help....im not taking the piss with this thread. But, i couldnt go on like this forever.

So....the usual to start.

1 - kissy kissy
    2 - strokey strokey
    3 - teasy thigh
    4 - enter pants
    5 - rub (im assuming her lady lips?)....up/down?
    6 - slip finger in (into pussy or into the hooded bit??)
    7 - listen to her breathing etc, work with it.
    8 - then go down.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast