View Poll Results: Do you think President Bush should be impeached?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 61.64%
  • No

56 38.36%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Impeach Bush

clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I am certainly no fan of George Bush and ardently hope that he is not reelected, but I have yet to read a single valid reason for his impeachment.
    Disagree all you wish with his politics and the way he has implemented them, but an impeachable offence?
    No.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

2. The Drawing Room   -   #92
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by ForbiddenDNA@1 January 2004 - 03:51
    Bush is a great president..

He gone through a lot of $hit, to become a president..

So, no impeaching..
    What makes him "great"?

I wouldn't impeach him but name one crowning achievement that puts him in "great" status.

Impeachment is ridiculous because the question remains, "FOR WHAT?"
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #93
    I think the world wants him impeached because he is an international thug. Under the false premise that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and posed a threat to American security, he conquered and is occupying said country.

The true reason appears to be securing oil for his country.

The situation is abit more complex, but that is the gist of it.

What makes me sick is that private interest oil groups have kept the US citizens hostage by impeding any serious efforts at finding alternative sources of energy. The schoolbell rang in 1981. Remember being told that the planet only had 40 years of oil left? Then several years later the problem seemed to go away, meanwhile gas is no longer 50 cents per gallon, but $1.50. Look at us today with all these gas guzzlers back on the street. These hummers are ridiculously wasteful. Why have we not thrown all our resources into becoming energy independent, oil a thing of the past?

Politics and money. We should have thrown every resource into becoming self sufficient, not into how to manipulate the world to insure our oil supply. But our oil companies have such political influence and are certainly sleeping with the government that all those ultra 100mpg cars and such ideas were bought out or coerced away.

There is no excuse other than corruption and greed of individuals that the US is not energy independent today.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #94
    At one point alot of alternative fuel based patents were being snapped up by oil companies and sat on.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #95
    Originally posted by Busyman@1 January 2004 - 22:41
    At one point alot of alternative fuel based patents were being snapped up by oil companies and sat on.
    Like Shaq-Fu. That could really have been great!

Here is a rare photo of a proto-type, attempting to harness power from Danny Ferry.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #96
    Originally posted by hobbes+1 January 2004 - 22:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 1 January 2004 - 22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@1 January 2004 - 22:41
    Like Shaq-Fu. That could really have been great&#33;

Here is a rare photo of a proto-type, attempting to harness power from Danny Ferry. [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s hilarious&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

UHOH

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910