View Poll Results: Do you think President Bush should be impeached?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

90 61.64%
  • No

56 38.36%
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Bush

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by j2k4@14 June 2003 - 21:52
    Don't have time for more right now but I think the poll is going terrifically well considering this board's U. S. members are vastly outnumbered.

How about a similar poll for Jacques Chirac?
    I'd vote yes for him too

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@15 June 2003 - 18:20
    Something that checks your spelling...

I tend to use my eyes in conjunction with my brain.

What he said.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@15 June 2003 - 17:20

I tend to use my eyes in conjunction with my brain.

I shud try that.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I've been told I have a spell-checker; don't know where it is or how to use it.

So far, so good-my Oxford's cover is barely legible through the dust.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    I voted yes because he wasn't even elected. The whole election only served to show the world what a mockery our government is. How does democracy work when an ass like this is allowed to steal our highest position right in front of the people? It was done openly, and because of the damned... and I do mean damned to hell... Repubs in this country who wanted the jerk in office, it was allowed to happen. Fuq Bush. I pray everyday that come election time next year, the people will have seen the light and will push this dick out of an office he never even belonged in. If they don't, I hope someone either assassinates him OR that I can get out of this country before the rest of the world nukes us because of him!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by angellynn26@16 June 2003 - 21:12
    If they don't, I hope someone either assassinates him
    Do you genuinely hope that the man is murdered ?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by JPaul+16 June 2003 - 20:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 16 June 2003 - 20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-angellynn26@16 June 2003 - 21:12
    If they don&#39;t, I hope someone either assassinates him
    Do you genuinely hope that the man is murdered ? [/b][/quote]
    Yes, I know it&#39;s rather harsh. Not genuinely, but I do wish he would just disappear. I wouldn&#39;t want to see him become a martyr either. I just can&#39;t accept what happened. The election has been over for three years, but I am still in shock. I truly gave up on this country at that very moment. Since I have spent my life working toward a future in politics, I am a little more passionate about my disgust for him than your average person. I am completely unmotivated to complete my goal, which is rather depressing considering I&#39;ve never quit anything in my life. All I wish to do now is to stop loving my family so much, allowing me to leave this country. If it wasn&#39;t for them, I&#39;d already be gone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    I don&#39;t think it&#39;s fair that foreign nationals get to vote on wether our president should be impeached or not.
    C&#39;mon... Saddam was either the dumbest dictator ever not opening the country up to inspections when he didn&#39;t have them or their very well hidden or a they&#39;ve been moved.
    Simple as that&#33;

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    I don&#39;t think it&#39;s fair that foreign nationals get to vote on wether our president should be impeached or not
    hmm, some foreign nationals died in that conflict...

btw sorry to be pedantic but a &#39;wether&#39; is a castrated ram. Dont rely on the spell checker too much S+A

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast