Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice guy requests invites

Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hello. I am a longtime member of the bittorrent community and have been a member of a number of different sites. I first discovered bit-torrent by accident about 5 years ago when I was trying to download Alias episodes of IRC prior to them airing. I ended up downloading a ".torrent" file from someone on IRC, and when I opened it and installed a bit-torrent client, I was able to download my episode very quickly. I thought this was excellent, and jumped right in.

I then joined torrentbits and was an early member there all the way until it closed.

When torrentbits was "reborn" as torrentbytes, I became a member there and have been there ever since.

Over the past 2 years, torrentbytes has met my downloading needs fairly well, but recently they have been having more downtime than uptime and their uploads have subsequently dropped off.

The only other sites I am currently a member of are undergroundgamer, which I joined about 6 weeks ago and have uploaded 35 gigabytes and tvtorrents, which I joined about 8 weeks ago and have about 38 "gigacredits."

I am looking to join an all-purpose site. tvtorrents meets my TV needs just fine, but I am looking for the following things:
    -Apps
    -PC games
    -Movies
    -e-learning

Of all of the sites that I know exist, it seems like bitme might be a good fit for me, but I have no particular preference.

Any invitations / suggestions / advice would be appreciated.

-Avoozl

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If you want a TorrentLeech invite, I can get you that. It has basically everything you've asked for except the e-learning bit (which TorrentBytes didn't have anyway).

PM me if you need an invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'm pretty sure you'll love TorrentLeech... PM me your email and I'll send you an invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Oh man, just realized that this is in the wrong section...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    In the wrong section? Is there a way to move it?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Moved.

I can add:

Supertorrents
    SCC
    WildBytes
    TorrentDamage
    Blackcats
    PT

Just PM me with what you need.
    Last edited by Skizo; 06-15-2007 at 05:22 PM.

yo

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    morenoy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    if you want torrentleech i can give you invite
    its all in there

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i can add in a st / td invite if u want

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    if u want TL or TD ,PM me, these are general trackers

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I can fill in the gaps if you think there is something you would like to check out...
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast