Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Discussion about Bleach: so i guess ill start then

Sadly they started putting fillers up again. So i started to read the magna its pretty cool, this is the latest fight with grimjaw and ichigo. Chapter 279 this is in Chinese atm no English scans have been done yet.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbzia5

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    damn!! these fillers, just when ever things was going good, they had 2 put these fillers on, twats. dose any 1 know what eps they r finishing

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I want to start watching this but what eps are the fillers? so i can skip them

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Elvenmunky's Avatar Day Sleeper
    fillers are so gay
    "Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War.
    Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives." - Tyler Durden

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Guys, I'm still in the bountou episodes. What episode will the bountou saga end? I'm not the biggest fan of them.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Umm from the beginning too the Bounto are not filler but the Bounto eps are filler but after that like 101 something is all real eps
    Last edited by papasmurfyh; 06-16-2007 at 01:28 AM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    u guys don't like the bleach series? u guys want the series to end soon? what's the prob with fillers? i like them, but that's me. i see nothing wrong with them and if they need to fill the series with something other than the main story so they can focus on MORE to cum then so be it... and u guys call urself anime fans.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I say fillers aren't so bad as long as it doesn't run as long as the ones in Naruto.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Yea, the Naruto ones were killing me. Just made a huge mess of the series. Totally ughh.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    yeah these fillers are pretty good, its a sub story which wasnt shitty. But the new eps now those fillers are kinda gay but its only like 4eps long so its all good

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast