Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May I please have a higher level tracker

pwilly's Avatar PW
    Hi Guys,
    After Using TL for a while now , I noticed it only has a low level rating in the what trackers/invites are worth thread. I would love it if someone would be kind enough to give me an invite for a good tracker above level 2 so i can have some fun with a better tracker. Im not fussy, mainly for movies and pc games/apps. I wont stuff any ones account. The person on here that gave me my 1st invite to TL would know that.
    I was lucky enough to be given a TL invite after only being a member on here a little while. I have been using that account which has been wonderful and I have a share ratio of 1.34 now and today became a power user after uploading 25GB ,so monday i should have invites. I have an 8MBIT connection and leave my computer on seeding.
    Even if i dont get another invite,I love this site, everytime i have a question i search and find the question has been asked and the answer is there already.
    Helps noobs like me alot.
    Thanks Heaps Guys
    Paul

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Higher levels doesn't have to mean better..
    IMO TL is the best
    Keep on using it.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Giveaway's Avatar Senior Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    dont give a fuck of other trackers
    just do giveaways and help who deserves

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    pm sent (:

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    just because tl has low lvl it doesnt mean it sucks, the lvl system talks about rarity and not quality, u might find some trackers that have very high lvl but dont offer anything special that your tl cant offer.
    if u find all the content u need in tl so dont bother about rarity and lvl just stick with it cause that the mistake many new users make.
    my suggestion, try to get oink that is great for music or bitmetv if you're into tv stuff and ull be just fine
    hope i helped u..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ~GigaByte~ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I can Invite u to RTS.. If u want.. pm me with your mail..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    pwilly's Avatar PW
    Thanks for the replys guys, and a huge thanks for the 2 that gave me invites.)

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    lovewalrus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You will see that RTS is much worse than TorrentLeech, and run by an unsavoury sort too.......IMO. Many users have deleted their accounts for security reasons.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    pwilly's Avatar PW
    Quote Originally Posted by lovewalrus View Post
    You will see that RTS is much worse than TorrentLeech, and run by an unsavoury sort too.......IMO. Many users have deleted their accounts for security reasons.
    I Still like TL the best so far, Heaps of Users , Heaps of Torrents . Great d/l speeds. I just want to see whats out there, bit of fun for me. Atleast people are nice enough to give me invites so i can test and see for myself.
    If i dont like it I Still wont be nasty and cheat though.
    Thanks again guys

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I started on TL, and I mostly still use that today. High lvl can be very difficult to seed at, especially if the release isn't brand new. Places like TL you can dl older stuff, but still be able to seed back. This isn't true most of the time for high lvls, everyone jumps on torrents when they first get up'd, and there are very few leechers on anything past the first page...

My advice, look around, but keep working on a nice buffer at TL, you will thank me in the long run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast