View Poll Results: In after thought

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • G.W.Bush

8 27.59%
  • Kerry

21 72.41%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you could Vote again - Bush or Kerry?

excuse my naivety on the ins and outs of US politics...i was just trying to get a better understanding. Interesting to read your little debate.

SO...my question from this, if i wanted to vote for one of the guys i saw on the 2 election debates (with the 10 candidates), and i wanted that person to strive for better environmental policies whilst still grasping economic gains and better foreign policies, who's my man or woman?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    It would be Blair, I think.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    i'd go for him.

He's had a lot of American in him recently

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    i'd go for him.

Bush Phallis?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    ...it would have been Gore to begin with.
    Ditto.

Therefore I won't vote in this poll.

Peace and respect.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Hardline Repugs would argue that Kerry wouldn't have done much better.

I say that Kerry would have done better simply due to the fact that all he'd have to do is make one or two good decisions, ya know, and loike veto one spending bill.

Shit poll.

Really. Hardline party followers will never admit when their Presidential pick was bad.

That's Repug and Dem.

I remember this guy I worked with (Repug chubby white guy, always wore a suit to a telemarketing job....no harm there) thought the world go to hell in a handbasket when Clinton got elected the first time. He was all depressed and everything.

He'd probably thinks this current Prez is doing a bang up job. Yet if this Prez was Democrat he'd think he was shit and that....the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

One has to observe how the human mind works and how sheepish behavior sets in. A person can share just a few of another's core beliefs and they'd go along with the rest of their beliefs or decisions to their own detriment.

People have skewed outlooks on what is to their detriment. For instance, a person might like a President that is Christian and that would be enough to follow him to the depths of idiocy. Another might like a Prez that is for big business but he corrupt as fuck but so what, he is for big business.

I don't think there is a possible way to not say that Bush is the shittiest President of my lifetime. I am a patriot, and can give way for some bad decisions. One can't be right all the fucking time.

However, I can't support a consistent incompetance, idiocy, and disregard for anything logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    i'd go for him.

Bush Phallis?

Yep. And he loved it, the slag. Then again, i think Kerry ws too weak a competitor.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Even though I hate Bush with a PASSION, I'd vote for neither and go for the Ralph Nader because Kerry is such a tool, pushover, and flipflop that I'd never vote for someone like that as a leader (of a nation, for Christ sake!)
    No Whining

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Even though I hate Bush with a PASSION, I'd vote for neither and go for the Ralph Nader because Kerry is such a tool, pushover, and flipflop that I'd never vote for someone like that as a leader (of a nation, for Christ sake!)
    So even in hindsight, you'd still rather put Bush in office.

Regarding flip-flopping, I'd rather have a Prez that when seeing something wrong, changes his mind rather than push forward in the face of stupidity.

Kerry was not a great candidate otherwise though. He was the best the Dems could come up with and unfortunately they were the biggest party to oppose Bush.

I wish everyone would get out of the two party mentality. Choices can get narrowed down to only two idiots in people's minds.

I did get pissed off that of all elections, a lot (but not enough) of people picked this one to vote "their hearts" (Ralph Nader).

The Republican Party loved you.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 06-25-2007 at 02:42 PM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Sorry guys gotta go with Bush.

To tell you the truth dont know to much about Kerry, but Im happy with Bush.

I was for Gore, but let me tell you somthin, after 9/11 I said thank god Bush won, because I dont think Gore has any power/balls to do anything about it. People just liked him because of Bill(Who if ran today would vote again for). I dont think he would have done $hit after the towers went down.

And Bush, well hes just finishing what he started,
    plus I hate to say it but I really dont think Bush thought that they had WMD, he just couldnt let places like those get to much power. Here in Israel you really understand that point.

Now we(as an American) have them on check, and let me tell you, trust you wouldn't want it the other way.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast