Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lets say sum Balla got bannd from private torrent tracka and wants to finish he dls..

Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    When did you become the grammar police?
    When we couldnt understand a fucking word you said. And asking how one would cheat, will get you no where.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Lets assume that people on fst really care about this so called Balla and then lets not and forget this ever happened

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    leeter BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    Please just focus on my question or stop replying to this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    Go fuck yourself you fucking cheater.
    Now has your question been answered?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Pluto your post just screams hyperbole, not to mention arrogance. Lighten up. I am not asking how to cheat. I am wondering whether one is able to finish one's downloads after having been banned in the middle of downloading. Why is this such a touchy subject?

I'm guessing that one can only keep downloading after one gets banned only from the peers to which she was connected prior to and including the time she got banned. Since you wouldn't be able to update tracker information, then you cannot really connect to any other peers. And if those peers to which she was already connected for some reason cut off their connection with her, then she would be out of luck.
    Last edited by Brenya; 06-17-2007 at 04:58 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    Why would I lighten up. If someone was banned from a tracker they either cheated, or couldnt keep a decent ratio.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    and then lets not and forget this ever happened
    Setting your awkward grammar aside, in our cynical society I believe that it is very natural for one to think that I am only asking the question because I am in a situation like this balla (and am trying to cover up my own mistakes by not personalizing the question) and not for pure intellectual curiosity.

I may have answered my question already. Thanks for the help, anyway. I enjoy being flamed. Now I can sit back and tell myself, "Wow, look at how ignorant some people can be!" Then I pat myself on the back and exit this tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    Why would I lighten up. If someone was banned from a tracker they either cheated, or couldnt keep a decent ratio.

I am only responding to you because you responded to me. This really isn't about you. This is about the question and knowing the answer to the question. I'll come back in a while to see if an intelligent response has been posted.

Ugh, again wit dis bo-ring grammarrrr!!!!
    Last edited by Brenya; 06-17-2007 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    I know how to speak properly. Now, I was just having some fun. Proper grammer is very neat and even more boring. Please just focus on my question or stop replying to this thread.

When did you become the grammar police?

It be nice if you could ask your question again in proper english this time so more people will be able to help you..
    eee

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    ^^ he already did .. :|

i dont think thats possible Brenya ..
    i think you have to start a new account and download the .torrent file and resume the download ...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I think it's safe to assume you can't finish the downloads, I know for a fact most all trackers can be cheated besides OiNK, so cheating a test account to get banned for the test is out of the question (since they wont be detected), and I'd rather not waste an OiNK account trying to figure it out for sure.

Decent enough answer for you, Brenya?

Music lover, baby.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If i understand your question correctly, you got banned from a tracker for lets say calling the admin idiots. If thats the case, and you have a 10 gig file at 50% so youve only downloaded 5 gigs, and you want to continue downloading...then yes its possible...very possible.
    eee

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast