Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: need source to download this torrent and have good offer

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    yeah, has like 1000seeders on oink

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Mac_OS_X_10.5_Leopard_9A466.dmg.torrent <- you are looking for this? its 6.07 GB big. I could dl it and let you leech it from my seedbox or give you invite to the tracker where its on. It also seems to be WWDC Edition and in comments ppl say it works.

Msg me if interested.

EDIT: mmh, nvm its on oink too...

From the .nfo:
    Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by organizm; 06-24-2007 at 07:24 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Apparently Apple people people are searching the forums, thats why the single dvd version of the leopard torrent was deleted around an hour ago, so if you want the full one I suggest you grab it quickly, thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Originally Posted by treex2
    The file 0110 is looking for was 6.94GB to be exact. As to why the file was taken down, the seeder claims that he got a call from Steve Jobs.

It'll be a while before this thing hits torrent sites. Everyones too afraid to be the initial seeder. I believe Apple sued the group of people who initially shared the WWDC06 10.5beta.

who is Steve Jobs.

i dunno him

didn"t get answer yet

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^^^^

Steven Paul Jobs (born February 24, 1955) is the co-founder and CEO of Apple and was the CEO of Pixar until its acquisition by Disney.[2] He is currently the largest Disney shareholder [5] and a member of Disney's Board of Directors. He is considered a leading figure in both the computer and entertainment industries.[6]

Jobs' history in business has contributed greatly to the mythos of the quirky, individualistic Silicon Valley entrepreneur, emphasizing the importance of design while understanding the crucial role aesthetics play in public appeal. His work driving forward the development of products that are both functional and elegant has earned him a devoted cult following.[7]

Together with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, Jobs helped popularize the personal computer in the late '70s. In the early '80s, still at Apple, Jobs was among the first to see the commercial potential of the mouse-driven GUI.[8] After losing a power struggle with the board of directors in 1985, Jobs was fired from Apple Computer and founded NeXT, a computer platform development company specializing in the higher education and business markets. NeXT's subsequent 1997 buyout by Apple brought Jobs back to the company he co-founded, and he has served as its chief executive officer since his return.
    Source : Wikipedia
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234