Thread: Newsleecher - Supersearch and auto fix?

Mr Kennedy's Avatar I'm Freaking Out!
    I've got Newsleecher and also installed Supersearch in to it. Now i have a few questions is there a way to group all the rar files so that you dont miss one? as when you search for a film etc you don't just get the film but all the files.

Also how does the auto fix work?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Mr Kennedy's Avatar I'm Freaking Out!
    Also then i search for something in SS i also get an error when i click on the file, am i doing something wrong?

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    In supersearch select all the files of the film or anything else you want to download together with PAR files. Right click and select export to NZB. Save the nzb to disk. When you double click on the NZB it will automatically start up newsleecher and start downloading the files you selected before. PAR files are used to repair bad blocks on the rar files. I use a little program called QuickPar for that. You can select in the neswleecher options to automaticly pause the par files(only first par will be downloaded). This way you can check downloaded rar files first with QuickPar to see how many blocks are missing and download exactly how much is needed for repair.

Usually files over 90-100 days old are pretty badly damaged and new files are almost always 100% Ok.

Hope this helps a bit.