Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lame

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post

It's just a glorified cut and paste job then.

You should try it out if you think there is any glory to it.
    That's not really what I meant . . .

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I can't believe we have so many files at our fingertips on FST, which are provided (mostly) by a select few dedicated posters and yet we have people complaining about it. What's the problem with posting NZBs here, even they weren't the original Usenet uploader? The layout alone is fantastic and far better than any Usenet search engines I've found. The aesthetic and ease of use here is just great. The whole system is great.

These guys spend countless hours uploading NZBs and ask nothing in return outside of the occasional bit of gratitude. Why complain about a good thing?

yo

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    The layout alone is fantastic and far better than any Usenet search engines I've found. The aesthetic and ease of use here is just great. The whole system is great.
    It all looks and feels a bit clunky to me, it's not really a patch on Newzbin for instance but not a bad effort for "free". The hissy fits from the NZB posters are quite funny though.

Keep up the good work lads, I'll pass though.

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I can't believe we have so many files at our fingertips on FST, which are provided (mostly) by a select few dedicated posters and yet we have people complaining about it. What's the problem with posting NZBs here, even they weren't the original Usenet uploader? The layout alone is fantastic and far better than any Usenet search engines I've found. The aesthetic and ease of use here is just great. The whole system is great.

These guys spend countless hours uploading NZBs and ask nothing in return outside of the occasional bit of gratitude. Why complain about a good thing?
    Well... you're on the internet

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    It all looks and feels a bit clunky to me, it's not really a patch on Newzbin for instance but not a bad effort for "free". The hissy fits from the NZB posters are quite funny though.

Keep up the good work lads, I'll pass though.
    I guess your referring to the No more nzb posts from me thread. EDIT - Thanks visionaryone
    Last edited by WHiKWiRE; 06-22-2007 at 01:01 PM.

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    visionaryone
    lol totally off topic but Whick your sig is damn funny! rofl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123