Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leeware

AP BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    It isn't very hard. Just follow this guide.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...through-169620

i just found that before you posted. Anyway thx a lot for you help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Just be careful that you don't use the VPS on public trackers and demonoid, etc. You will be fine in most cases. I have been using leeware for exactly 2 months now.
    I'm also interested in a VPS by leeware. What are your speeds? What's your amount uploaded per month? Which VPS do you have?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The speeds are around 2-3 MB/s. I have VPS 100, the $20 one. As regards to the amount uploaded, that depends on the tracker to which you are uploading. If you upload only on TL, PureTNA, RevTT or many easy to seed ones, you will upload a lot, maybe few TBs. This month, I have uploaded around 2100 GB, out of which 50% has been on easy-to-seed trackers.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    The speeds are around 2-3 MB/s. I have VPS 100, the $20 one. As regards to the amount uploaded, that depends on the tracker to which you are uploading. If you upload only on TL, PureTNA, RevTT or many easy to seed ones, you will upload a lot, maybe few TBs. This month, I have uploaded around 2100 GB, out of which 50% has been on easy-to-seed trackers.
    Sounds pretty good Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12