Thread: General tracker recs?

Hey guys,

I've been reading on these fst forums for some weeks but never thought about registering or posting until now. First off thanks to some of you, I'm rather new to the whole concept of private trackers and I was able to learn quite a bit in this forum.

For the past two months I've been a member at The Peer Hub which is a fine and friendly tracker with general content and so much as 25 thousand registered users. One thing it is not though is active, because despite its member count most torrents only have 1 to 3 seeds which makes those speeds as slow as public trackers mostly are.

To cut a long story short, I'd like some recommendations for other more active trackers, strongly preferred with open signups because that's all I can realistically get. I'd like some kind of general tracker because contents like TV, movies and music is what started the whole bittorrent business in the first place

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    TorrentLeech is the best, because they have almost everything from DVDRs, XviD, TV, Apps, etc. + they have really fast speeds (I usually download an XviD movie at 1Mbps+ in 15 mins.).

If you can PM ne some screenshots of your ratio from other trackers, I can hook you up with a TorrentLeech invite.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    swebits.org is a very fast tracker based in Sweden where internet connections are much faster, so expect so blazing fast d/l speeds

also leecherslair.com is quite fast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    TorrentLeech is the best, because they have almost everything from DVDRs, XviD, TV, Apps, etc. + they have really fast speeds (I usually download an XviD movie at 1Mbps+ in 15 mins.).

If you can PM ne some screenshots of your ratio from other trackers, I can hook you up with a TorrentLeech invite.

yes TBH torrentleech is the best .. TL>ScT>FTN .. yes i have account in ScT and FTN .. but still TL is the best ...

pm me ur email .. i can give u an invite to TL