Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DiRT: Colin McRae Off-Road

MoCca's Avatar BestShare Staff BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    the game is soooper

2. Games   -   #12
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Downloading DiRT, Should run good on a 320mb 8800GTS eh?

Edit: It runs good but is a very shitty game.... the handling is so unrealistic... I went off the road one time and rolled my car about six times into a bunch of trees. LOL
    Hmm would have to agree with that, having just played DiRT for over an hour, I must say I absoloutley stink! Can't go a far without losing control and spinning/flipping or rolling out of control, and this is using an R440 steering wheel, I can't help but think it would be easier to control with a joypad...maybe I need to mess about and get the control settings more refined to my taste, but first impressions are that this is another driving game I'm officially shit at. -

Therefore I will blame the game and say 'it's the handling'

3. Games   -   #13
    can I curse? FUCK!
    I find that if you're turning and you feel that your turn is too sharp then you should stop and accelerate again out of that turn.

4. Games   -   #14
    FireMan's Avatar Marine
    Hello people,
    I played Dirt and I say that it is spectacular, fantastic ......
    The graphs are in my opinion wonderful.

5. Games   -   #15
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Just tried it with a PS2 joypad instead of the wheel, and the game was a wee bit better.

I have to say the 'graphs' are indeed uber elite, however still struggling a wee bit to get my head round the handling... especially on rally events... I seem to be good at the most spectacular crashes tho

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12