Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian series - tracker, Bitgate

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Very secret, very good tracker. I happen to be an Uploader on Savaria, accidentally.
    Quote Originally Posted by RengeeTT View Post
    Yeah, I'd love to take a walk on the darkside,
    the tracker has that cool gigeresque layout.

I'm also curious, what's your take on another private hungarian tracker, I haven't yet seen mentioned here, Savaria?
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    looks like a very good site, what packs do they have

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry1331 View Post
    im starting to get the feeling that sylar666 is trying to hype up hungarian sites. bitgate is quite mediocre, good thing is that it has hungarian TV programs, and programs with hungarian audio and with hungarian subtitles.
    you are talking shit, hes helping lot of guys, hes a nice person...
    please read before pressing those keys, take your time and check other threads, etc. OK?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I already put that poor creature on my ignored list. Just let him stutter - at the end of the day deeds count, not babbling. Let him tell his opinion - from a certain point it can be useful. By the way- that said, nobody ordered me to avoid hyping. If U, my dear Topicmates like my giveaways and like my trackers, I'll go on, 'cause that makes me proud of my little country!
    Nice weekend 4 U all! Those who like me, can count on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    im starting to get the feeling that sylar666 is trying to hype up hungarian sites. bitgate is quite mediocre, good thing is that it has hungarian TV programs, and programs with hungarian audio and with hungarian subtitles.
    please read before pressing those keys, take your time and check other threads, etc. OK?
    Last edited by Sylar666; 06-23-2007 at 05:40 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    raspberry1331's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by direstraits View Post
    i was wrong, sorry.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Interesting.
    I don't know if any series tracker can surpass BitMeTV though. They seriously have a massive collection.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    It does not surpass - cannot even be matched by terms of speed. As for pretime, number of users, S/L ratio and content it's pretty convincing though. Watch WIAW - section, I gave away an account to the guy, who did a good briefing on Bitgate.
    Br:
    Sylar666

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    seems like a decent tracker, if everyone is willing to give me an invite to it or I would be very happy
    It's funny how everybody is so excited about hungarian trackers nowadays guess i don't see any hungarians in the swarm is because they all use their own trackers
    well i live in budapest and i can say it's a great place
    so if everyone is willing to help out a good guy like me please drop me a PM about it, I have seedbox so will just help

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    for who has this tracker.

what packs does it have?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Me an lots of Hungarians. That's the Hungarian BitMeTV.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast