Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian series - tracker, Bitgate

Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by r9batista View Post
    for who has this tracker.

what packs does it have?
    he meant that he is asking the people who have this tracker, what packs it has

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Hmmm nice stuff..Hopefully i'll find someone to invite me to this wonderful site

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    . What about our crown-jewel, Bitgate? This is a series-tracker, with an amazing pretime, vast choice, 308 series (from Prison Break, to 24 Hours, Grey's anatomy, Lost , Heroes, 4400 etc.)
    If U are interested in series, that is the place to go.
    another hungarian tracker hype !
    all those are available in most of the general trackers like TL...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nobody asked you to join, nobody will. U r extremely constructive . I guess u know the site inside-out. Why don't u write a review instead of spamming?
    A malis vituperari laus est.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Fst betyár :) BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnoall View Post
    BitGate is greatest Hungarian site if you need any series. But tvtorrents is way better.

Bitgate is the best of all!

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    to be honest I think there is too much hyping up of hungarian sites going on at the moment, people want to get into sites like el-sl and bithuman just becuase they heard good things about it and they think it's rare, but no content that they can use, most people can't speak hungarian and no language is similar so no way of watching movies and shit.

Also people talk about it being really rare, but if u go on some hungarian forums you see invites to el-sl, gigatorrents and bitgate being given out for free.

I'm not judging anybody by this, i'm just stating my honest opinion

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Show me at least forum, where EL-SL ivites are traded. U can't. Because there aren't any. I know EL-SL inside out, some Staff - members also. Very generous, great guys. So I judge U by preconceptios and talking bulls....t. U do not have to log in, U do not have to use our Trackers. Why does good marketing hurt u, Dude? I 'd say, come and try: I got lots of access to all sites mentioned. But frankly speaking, U were the last man on Earth I would give that pass.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    thisnoall's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    el-sl, gigatorrents and bitgate being given out for free.
    On EL-SL only SYS-OPs and Admins are able to send invites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    I wasn't saying that the trackers suck or anything, i'm sure they are great places, but i just think that they are great for hungarian users, and find it quite funny how people want them just to get buffers and and trade them away. For me, a tracker has to be one that I use, and I have a seedbox, but that's because I want to have a comfortable leeching time at home, not because I want to trade accounts. I am in no way bashing the trackers, just saying that a little too much hyping up going on currently

edit: maybe not el-sl invites are ginven for free, but others yes, and I think that sysops and admins are active on forums and they give invites to users they trust, not sure though

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    I am in no way bashing the trackers, just saying that a little too much hyping up going on currently
    Then hypeup Good Old Polish Trackers! Man: "Hic Rhodus, hic salta!"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast