Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is RTS down

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    In my opinion, RTS is better off dead....

I personally wouldn't trust them with my acct details.
    Now go away.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post

Do you have any proof? Or you just saying it because your a child?
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    https is working now.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post

I personally
    wouldn't trust them, means that is my opinion. I think everyone should make their own minds up. But I am still enitled to my opinion I believe, and I think a 'mod' with a picture of a celebrity whore in their avatar should think carefully about calling others children.....

LMAO
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaAlba View Post
    I personally
    wouldn't trust them, means that is my opinion. I think everyone should make their own minds up. But I am still enitled to my opinion I believe, and I think a 'mod' with a picture of a celebrity whore in their avatar should think carefully about calling others children.....

LMAO
    So i have a picture of a Beautiful woman in my Avatar.

You have a picture of a Hobo..

You also live in someone's ear...suggesting a lack of hygiene.

I wouldn't be suprised if you were the person your avatar actually..

And yes your entitled to your opinion, but opinion's like that are made for harsh criticism in return. Don't like it, Don't post it. Simple.
    Last edited by Me<3You; 06-19-2007 at 12:14 PM.
    eee

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    So you are saying I am entitled to my opinion, but if I don't like something I shouldn't post it??? You sound very confused, young lady.......
    I really recommend everyone deletes their RTS account as it is run by traders such as yourself and these sorts are not to be trusted (In my humble opinion). Don't like my opinion??? Feel free to criticise away.
    Now go away.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    So you are saying I am entitled to my opinion, but if I don't like something I shouldn't post it??? You sound very confused, young lady.......
    I really recommend everyone deletes their RTS account as it is run by traders such as yourself and these sorts are not to be trusted (In my humble opinion). Don't like my opinion??? Feel free to criticise away.
    What i mean is when you say Bob is gay, don't be afraid to get critizem from Bob claiming is straight..

Anyhow, you seem to back up SCN oh so badly, when its Sysop, 007 aka Agent47, was a big time trader, and also Silver aka Blade Aka Icedicer, another old school trader, Yet, i dont see you telling them to abandon their scenenetwork accounts?

My point is, Feel free to express yourself, you can say xxx sucks, and yyy is shit. But at the end of the day, your obviously annoying other people with different views, and will give you negative feedback on your comments.

If you feel like you want to express yourself like a jackass, then the Lounge is were you belong.

Otherwise, keep your mouth shut when you make false claims. Its like me saying xxx is a scammer with no proof. You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"...yet you have no substantial proof?..
    Last edited by Me<3You; 06-19-2007 at 12:24 PM.
    eee

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ''You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"...yet you have no substantial proof?..''

I did not say that, I belive you just did.....And as for SCN I said no such things either.

You are a liar and are clearly plugging your tracker JessicaAlba.....nuffsaid.....

I am an impartial user and am only sharing my experiences and knowledge with other users so that they can make their own minds up.

Your agenda is pretty obvoius for all to see now, and feel free to insult me as much as you like, I really don't mind....in fact I think it's hilarious...Perhaps we need some maturity from mods????

P.S. Bob is gay???????????????????
    Last edited by benchez; 06-19-2007 at 12:49 PM.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ''You say RTS collects information from its users DB and trys to "hacK"...yet you have no substantial proof?..''

I did not say that, I belive you just did.....And as for SCN I said no such things either.

You are a liar and are clearly plugging your tracker JessicaAlba.....nuffsaid.....

I am an impartial user and am only sharing my experiences and knowledge with other users so that they can make their own minds up.

Your agenda is pretty obvoius for all to see now, and feel free to insult me as much as you like, I really don't mind....in fact I think it's hilarious...Perhaps we need some maturity from mods????

P.S. Bob is gay???????????????????
    Your implying that by what you said, and you definitely know what i mean. If you don't know what im talking about, then would you enlighten me on what you mean by "Trust them with my account details"?

My agenda? Is standing up to annoying children that have not a clue what their talking about.

In what way am i lieing? How am i plugging my tracker? You said something, and i stood up for it, i don't see anything wrong in that..

By saying that you share your experiences and knowledge, but making false claims would be like me calling you a scammer, without proof, and telling the whole FST community.

If you don't like being criticized, then stop trash talking, and saying things that you aren't sure off.
    Last edited by Me<3You; 06-19-2007 at 12:56 PM.
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Everyone can express his opinion in aproper manner i guess ,benchez u don't like the tracker then i am sure the tracker won't miss you ,i personally don't like some trackers and i am sure they don't miss me

You say that RTS is run by traders so what? have you seen anything wrong from the staff there ,i bet u don't and i am sure u can ask members inside about how the staff deals with things there

You critzize traders and you were one of them ,you used to trade to collect trackers so does that mean that you aren't trusted ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast