Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCT Acc

DaMan05's Avatar GO HABS GO! BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Actor View Post
    I think he is trying to say that he got banned because his inviter was banned and his whole invite tree deleted.
    does that actually happen? thats stupid... even if the person invited you like 6 months ago...?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BCC ACTOR
    Yes, I have heard that is what happens.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    ScT doesn't usually that way but if its recent, then they might

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Guys, i have a valid invitation (S*T). Soemone with a similar experience - can U tell me, when can I signup? Is there a hint or some sign? I keep trying pushing the invitation link, but so far there's only the rather depriving message: "The current user account limit (15,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."
    Is there a chance or is it genuinely hopeless?
    Thanx for Your time and appreciate Your patience!
    Sylar666 from Budapest

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sylar666, keep trying. Whenever the user limit is below 15000, you will be able to get in. Do not worry.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Sylar666, keep trying. Whenever the user limit is below 15000, you will be able to get in. Do not worry.
    Thanx for Your kind reply! I keep pushing - but when does this invite expire? Any clue?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    electro movimiento BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMan05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Actor View Post
    I think he is trying to say that he got banned because his inviter was banned and his whole invite tree deleted.
    does that actually happen? thats stupid... even if the person invited you like 6 months ago...?

I'm pretty sure that isn't true, or at least not if you were invited a while ago...the person who originally invited me about a year ago eventually wound up getting banned, but I still have my account now...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Guys, i have a valid invitation (S*T). Soemone with a similar experience - can U tell me, when can I signup? Is there a hint or some sign? I keep trying pushing the invitation link, but so far there's only the rather depriving message: "The current user account limit (15,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."
    Is there a chance or is it genuinely hopeless?
    Thanx for Your time and appreciate Your patience!
    Sylar666 from Budapest
    use c4c addon for firefox, it will refresh the site every x sec/min that u chose and notify u when theres a change
    c4c
    good luck

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    punki_rach's Avatar El Chupanibre BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Thanx for Your kind reply! I keep pushing - but when does this invite expire? Any clue?
    your invite will expire in a few days, it should say so at the bottom of the email you recieved. then it will be sent back to the inviter so i guess if this happens you should ask them to send it again so you can keep trying

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by man View Post
    i know what are you banned ..

i know else you don't make any thing illegal

but the man reason for your inviter ,, the man who give you an invite has been

ban from the site and all man he give him invite will banned .

that's my opinion

Your's
    your the man

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast