Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: _______________________________

BANNED
    yeah when I spoke to FC I asked him whats wrong he said he was into a big argument with curley and he shouldnt let it get to him, (I will not say what else was said)

his last words to me were :im going to bed hopefully I will wake up in a better mood"

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    Can I just say, I DID NOT say anything nasty behind his back. Anyone who I spoke nasty about to FC, please come forward now.... otherwise he is making the whole thing up. Attention seeking again.

I'm really interested to know where he got this facts from!

Edit: I must learn to spell!

3. Music   -   #13
    Fasttracker A
    Originally posted by N£MO+17 June 2003 - 23:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 17 June 2003 - 23:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Curley@17 June 2003 - 23:30
    Ok guys... I really don&#39;t know the real reason why FC left, but me & FC had a little argument on SS so it looks like i&#39;m the real reason why he went.

I&#39;ve tried both pming him & emailing him to sort something out but as yet, i&#39;ve had no reply.

I&#39;m a little pissed of he left because of something trivial, but like I say... i&#39;ve done my best. I&#39;ve left the ball in his court. Its the internet after all, people should take the laid back approach.

*** I&#39;m not exactly sure if this is the reason why he left but it certainly seems that way ***
    I wouldn&#39;t worry about it too much Curley.

Apparantly the last time FC went AWOL i was to blame and again it was something trivial,sometimes i think he just needs a break from things for a while.

He will be back. [/b][/quote]
    Who cares if he left ,he&#39;ll be back just like a junkie to get his fix.
    He needs to spam its what he is,if not here somewhere else.

Where does he get off being angry about it ,if it wasnt true no one including my self would talk ever about it.
    And theres no denying it,look at his posts.

4. Music   -   #14
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by nahan@18 June 2003 - 08:46

Who cares if he left ,he&#39;ll be back just like a junkie to get his fix.
    He needs to spam its what he is,if not here somewhere else.

Where does he get off being angry about it ,if it wasnt true no one including my self would talk ever about it.
    And theres no denying it,look at his posts.
    I care, you obviously dont.

And i also deny.
    He had a lot posts, but a lot of good stuff too.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

5. Music   -   #15
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Originally posted by Curley@18 June 2003 - 03:13
    Can I just say, I DID NOT say anything nasty behind his back. Anyone who I spoke nasty about to FC, please come forward now.... otherwise he is making the whole thing up. Attention seeking again.

I&#39;m really interested to know where he got this facts from&#33;

Edit: I must learn to spell&#33;
    I don&#39;t know, but if you read this FC you sure owe me an apology

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    I&#39;m sorry that you got involved in this too Summerlinda, I didn&#39;t realise.

Looks like a little thing has been blown into something way out of proportion.

Anyway, this is the last i&#39;m going to say on the matter.

7. Music   -   #17
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Curley@18 June 2003 - 20:45
    Anyway, this is the last i&#39;m going to say on the matter.
    Amen.

For those still in the dark:

FC had some arguments with a few people on SoulSeek while drunk (happens to everyone ). He took offence apparently and left the K-Lite forum / SoulSeek KLF rooms afterwards.

There is no hard feeling on our part and we are trying to track him down. Until then...
    <closed>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12