Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Barbie has run bAWa mad.
    It's like an addiction

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    So you don't see how sensitive an issue it is, when a couple of people here were actually friends with him in real life. I myself wouldn't claim to have been a friend as such, however we did have a nice chat on the phone once. However as I said there are people here who met up with the guy and his missus as couples. There's other chaps who met up just to go partying and such.

So let it lie, ffs.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I still owe manker £20.00, so if he is dead then there will be a silver lining.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    :earl:

That's the spirit Dave, you know he would want you to look on the bright side of life.

“It’s not the will to win that counts - it is the will to prepare”

6. Lounge   -   #26
    ok ok. But look 2 posts up from you...."to us". I translate that he is alive, just not on this forum anymore. I'm sorry if me asking brings up shit for you, but there's 2 threads suggesting i am him, and i have no idea why.

In other parts of the forum, where i ask a serious question, someone says "stop trolling manker". STFU, tell it to them. Tell it to the person who starts such threads as "jimbo=manker".

I won't mention it again, but be a bit more lenient with your STFU's, and maybe suggest that to the people who clearly have been here a lot longer, DO know what happened.

If people keep saying i am him, of course i am going to react. To you he is a person, and i'm sure he was/is a great person reading back on his replies, he seemed as fun as anyone here.

I wont mention his name again. Maybe suggest to the mods to close such threads as "Jimbo=Manker", i dont want to read it anymore than you.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    FFS mate react to the people who are sending you the PMs or starting the threads you don't like. There's no need for you to take a scattergun approach. Most of us haven't sent you a PM, or started a thread about you. I certainly haven't.

In fact sorry to be harsh but some of us really don't give a fuck about you (or anyone else here). No harm like, you're a funny guy and I hope you stay here posting for a long time. Just let this one thing go, there's a good chap.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Manker was sort of like Tony Hancock. He could laugh and joke on the surface, but inside he was always hiding a vast amount of inner pain and feelings of inadequacy and neglect.

He put a brave face on it, but it was always a struggle for him.

I blame the lesbians. They left that ladder there on purpose.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    It's the curse of the accountant. Only Les can really understand the anguish that was manker's short life.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    FFS mate react to the people who are sending you the PMs or starting the threads you don't like. There's no need for you to take a scattergun approach. Most of us haven't sent you a PM, or started a thread about you. I certainly haven't.

In fact sorry to be harsh but some of us really don't give a fuck about you (or anyone else here). No harm like, you're a funny guy and I hope you stay here posting for a long time. Just let this one thing go, there's a good chap.
    Anf thats how i want it. I enjoy the banter and try to take things as lighthearted as they are. I dont know too many of you personally, and probably never will. Like you said, couldnt give a flying fook about mst of ya, in the nicest possible way. Your just words on the screen.

Just it seems like i'm desecratig on someones grave one second and blamed for others comments. i love posting here. Popotop is a genius, JP you are like my guiding "sarcastic" light, Seedler is like the little embarrassing brother i never had. Crbgirl has been a kind support to me, Chipmunk is hilarious, Brotherdoobie is cool enough.

If i am so 'king offensive, i'm sure theres an ignore button somewhere.
    On that note, i'm chilled now. Back to being the amusing tit.

Anyone for wrestling?

(thanks JP...may you Fudge forever)
    Last edited by jimbo12345; 06-21-2007 at 04:58 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast