Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tna > Wwe

Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Chip Monk is a cawk, mate. Ignore the fuck out of him.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

2. Lounge   -   #32
    I take them all as i find them.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    you take cawks as you find them?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Thanks for sharing jimbo but that's way to much information.

Not that it makes you a bad person like.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    you take cawks as you find them?
    Dependant on certain variables. HOw good it tastes with ok sauce being one of them

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    Ffs mank...er jimbo,

Fromagepas = JPaul = J'Pol = Chip Monk = Sextent = Agrajag = Jagarga = GayPaul = ILikesTherEDPuMPZ

I probably left some out but you'll know when he posts cuz it's always with a bald, fat lisp. It's a pubic disgrace and he's been moderated on numerous occasions, the twasshole.

edit: Oh and WWE and of them wrastlers suck. Watching men in no-shirt and tights perform choreography is homosexual behavior.

Man-Law
    Last edited by Busyman™; 06-22-2007 at 03:15 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Ffs mank...er jimbo,

Fromagepas = JPaul = J'Pol = Chip Monk = Sextent = Agrajag = Jagarga = GayPaul = ILikesTherEDPuMPZ

I probably left some out but you'll know when he posts cuz it's always with a bald, fat lisp. It's a pubic disgrace and he's been moderated on numerous occasions, the twasshole.

edit: Oh and WWE and of them wrastlers suck. Watching men in no-shirt and tights perform choreography is homosexual behavior.

Man-Law
    hahahahaha!

I like your thought process.

On the wrestling issue, as a kid, i thought it was ok. I loved tombstoning my classmates. Up to the age of 13...and it never ever interupted footie or rugby.

For a grown man to watch it is just wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Word.

8. Lounge   -   #38

Man-Law
    I don't have any user names that I haven't made quite clear to my readers. I've told you this before, I am not Jagarga. You have made an arse of yourself previously assuming so, a blind man can see it's not me. Our styles couldn't be more different if it was VB doing it.

I've been moderated on 2, maybe 3 occasions. I really can't remember, I'm sure some bean counter will be able to clarify if it's that important. One was for invite trading, in the Lounge, when I asked a mate if he wanted me to send him an invite to a BT site (the way it's fucking supposed to work).

Your a tedious, pathetic cunt who I have now totally lost any time for. You troll about the place thinking you are funny or interesting. You aren't. You're a sad fantasist who's idea of humour is bad spelling. Where I come people like you are called "Billy no-mates". However to manage to do it on an internet forum is really quite an achievement.

9. Lounge   -   #39

Ffs mank...er jimbo,

Man-Law
    hahahahaha!

I like your thought process.

On the wrestling issue, as a kid, i thought it was ok. I loved tombstoning my classmates. Up to the age of 13...and it never ever interupted footie or rugby.

For a grown man to watch it is just wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Word.
    Yeah I watched it too as a kid. I used to go to matches but I didn't believe it was choreography.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

Man-Law
    I don't have any user names that I haven't made quite clear to my readers. I've told you this before, I am not Jagarga. You have made an arse of yourself previously assuming so, a blind man can see it's not me. Our styles couldn't be more different if it was VB doing it.

I've been moderated on 2, maybe 3 occasions. I really can't remember, I'm sure some bean counter will be able to clarify if it's that important. One was for invite trading, in the Lounge, when I asked a mate if he wanted me to send him an invite to a BT site (the way it's fucking supposed to work).

Your a tedious, pathetic cunt who I have now totally lost any time for. You troll about the place thinking you are funny or interesting. You aren't. You're a sad fantasist who's idea of humour is bad spelling. Where I come people like you are called "Billy no-mates". However to manage to do it on an internet forum is really quite an achievement.
    You've been moderated? Talk about hitting a bullseye on a joke. Oi!

So you aren't Jagarga but you are GayPaul and ILikesTherEDPuMPZ.

Phaaaantasmictastic!

Hell man, I don't read all of Jagarga's or any of youz posts at length so excuse the hell outta me for not gettin' ya'lls syntax correkt.

I'm quite hurt by your last 2 sentences. Seeing that this is on an internet forum is quite an achievement.

I'm sorry for offending your little internet feelings.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 06-22-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast