Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about revolutiontt

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    You need to request for invites on their forums.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    actually u should get invites upon promotion, but some people don't get them so u need to request in the forum, there is a special thread about it

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No one receives invites upon promotion on revolutiontt. You always have to request them.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    in the thread it says ask for them here if u haven't recieved them upon promotion or something like that, at least that's what it said when i got mine, and I got mine when i was promoted to PU

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    biggie944's Avatar If i can give i will BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well i found out why i got my account disabled they said it was for trading invites but how they found out i dont know i had different email and username from here and i have a dynamic ip that changes everytime i log off,so the only thing i can think is ive been grassed on by someone i gave an invite to.and the worst of it is ive never traded them ive only given them away.

so be warned people be carefull who u give your invites to or u could end up banned and i surely wont be giving out anymore free invites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    No one receives invites upon promotion on revolutiontt. You always have to request them.
    right, i had to ask for them in the forum

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk View Post
    amount of invites is in your user details
    Your right I'm dumb I see now , thanks .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12