Thread: bitme,revtt for AOM

HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    revising my offer and adding revtt invite with bitme fresh acc for aom invite or acc.
    they have opened up their invitaion system now so i hope someone will do the trade.
    some bumps are appreciated.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    very tough invite system,

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    serialkiller's Avatar No God But Allah BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    it looks like strict rules giveaway from admin to users

GL HMthePM
    Signature & Avatar Rules - No religious sigs

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    From the AOM site:

As we explained before, we had to change the rules for the invite system. The last couple of weeks cheaters found a way to introduce their cheating friends, and didnt even bother to get their ratio at a decent level. We found out that the majority of the new members were hit and runners and we prefer to stay a quality community. So this is the new procedure: If you have a friend you think deserves to be in, send a message to the Contact Staff option. Explain why you think he should be in and send the emailaddress of your friend. We will contact him and send him a questionaire. The respons will be evaluated by the staff and we will deceide if we accept him or not. Ofcourse your invites will be used for this so they are not lost. Inviting friends means that you are responsible for their behaviour. If this new member hits and runs and gets to be disabled or banned, you will be warned for that. The second time this happens, you get banned. So, dont get tempted by invite beggers who you dont know. We respect our uploaders and seeders too much to let this community go down on leechers.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I can only promise to be a good user as I have never been warned at any trackers I use. this is the only tracker I want for now, not even sct.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bump