Thread: Response To Musleman

Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@15 June 2003 - 18:12
    its the person that started this that needs to look to them self and get a life
    That would be you.

here is your reply to dg_mortal
    ok thank you for leting me know that and your solution for the problem is.... because you could have pm me with this crap  seeing how your post was 10 hours after mine
    Here is what I posted
    If he pm'ed you then the rest of us would not have learned that along with you. Keep up the good posting dg_mortal.
    Then you sent me this PM
    you are a complete idiot man, just because somebody says some thing does not mean that its right for your dumb ass to learn. daaaa post help in the post, pm your crap that you think you have learned idot
    Since you blocked my reply by PM, I posted it here. No one was critizing you, just disagreeing with your advise. Your the one who requested a pm for"this crap" then you blocked it. That makes no sense. You have shown your true colors and I think I have made my point.

Jg427

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    yes my point by blocking your pm was that its pointless so don't bother pming me, but you had to be a little kid and post it, and oh my god you got me now i have shown my true colors by posting here, your are so smart, i wish i was as smart as you here is my response:
    get a life

3. Lounge   -   #3
    FST Retiree
    did my post really cause all of these hard feelings? i take it back if it will make everything better again

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    no man its not you and i like the new sig its cool, you got me like

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by dg_mortal@15 June 2003 - 21:54
    did my post really cause all of these hard feelings? i take it back if it will make everything better again
    Your post was fine as usual. It pointed out something the original poster and I needed to know. The problem was Muscleman's pm to me when I pointed that out.