Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SweDvdR inv -- GiveAway

GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by amzin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaleaNatur View Post

we saw in the matches between real and barca who is the best.....

real 4 ever!
    Does any one saw the Goal 2 " living the dream " the first shot in the movie shows Ronaldinho fucks all the real Defence and score .
    and in the Real world we saw Messi score 3 goals to Barca and Madrid ... oops ZERO

i saw it...u forget this was the season 2005-2006...if we go to the past like u did then i have to remind u the 30 trophies of real
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #72
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90

Does any one saw the Goal 2 " living the dream " the first shot in the movie shows Ronaldinho fucks all the real Defence and score .
    and in the Real world we saw Messi score 3 goals to Barca and Madrid ... oops ZERO

i saw it...u forget this was the season 2005-2006...if we go to the past like u did then i have to remind u the 30 trophies of real
    Here we go back to the 60th Be honest with your self man Barca is better than Madrid in every way Just give me One player like Messi or Ronaldinho and don't say Zidane cuz he is retired now ...... Right

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #73
    GaleaNatur's Avatar ---Retired--- BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60

Here we go back to the 60th Be honest with your self man Barca is better than Madrid in every way Just give me One player like Messi or Ronaldinho and don't say Zidane cuz he is retired now ...... Right
    one or two players don't make the team

barca has ronaldinho and messi but also has players in the starting 11 like oleguer(not always but often and this i because only to have a spanish player in the starting eleven except victor valdes) and victor valdes

and of course the high class trainer Frank Raijkard(is this the spell?)

oh and tell me a player in barca like cannavaro(don't tell me puyol,cannavaro IS the best in world.......)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #74
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90

barca has ronaldinho and messi but also has players in the starting 11 like oleguer(not always but often and this i because only to have a spanish player in the starting eleven except victor valdes) and victor valdes

oh and tell me a player in barca like cannavaro(don't tell me puyol,cannavaro IS the best in world.......)

I said Messi and Ronaldinho as example but you can't find any players in Real but cannavaro and Don't talk about the nationality Don't forget that Beckham is from england and Zidane is from france and Van nistelrooy
    is from netharland ... oh I forgot you have got Raul

( frank rayickard is the spell )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #75

I said Messi and Ronaldinho as example but you can't find any players in Real but cannavaro and Don't talk about the nationality Don't forget that Beckham is from england and Zidane is from france and Van nistelrooy

i just said it's a spanish team an has 1 or 2 spanish players in the starting eleven

real has raul,sergio ramos,salgado,casillas,guti(not always but very often),reye(like guti,not always)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #76
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Actually it is spelt
    Frank Rijkaard

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #77
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

HOW ARE YOU AMZIN ?. evrything fine amigo?
    so for concloud BARCA IS BETTER THAN REAL MADRID.
    i respect real madrid and i think the good team, but if you ask me sevilia (danial albez, lois fabiano and fredy kanoute) is better then real madrid. but the best his barca.

real madrid are full of star but the mix of them is very wrong.

in my opinion this year all the 3 should do some real change in team, and learn the mistack of this year.

next year i believe the team that will be the champion and take the leuge will be the geatest team for the next 2-3 year. the spanish leuge is now in a very changeable sitiation.

and for you even we are fighter in the stdium we still human and friend dont forget.

SnipeR19 realy amazin giveaway my man.
    Last edited by pazsh; 06-21-2007 at 08:11 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #78
    LorD.MeXiCaN's Avatar ♀ ♂►FST.SolDieR◄♀ ♂ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Barcelona is Better , fuck champion system in spain

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #79
    barral01's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Where Hugo Sanchez played Lord.Mexican?.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #80
    Poster BT Rep: +2

Preaty please for invite sweDvDr

I having shell account 100/100mbit. For sure I'll keep good ratio.

I hope i will get invite to website.

Big thx.

Poster RM:

Anthen RM:
    De las glorias deportivas
    Que campean por Espana
    Va el Madrid con su bandera
    Limpia y blanca que no empana.
    Club castizo y generoso
    Todo nervio y corazon
    Veteranoz y noveles
    Veteranoz y noveles
    Miran siempre sus laureles
    Con respeto y emocion.

Hala Madrid, hala Madrid
    Noble y belico adalid
    Caballero del honor.
    Hala Madrid, hala Madrid
    A triunfar en buena lid
    Defendiendo tu color
    Hala Madrid, hala Madrid, hala Madrid.

Enemigo en la contienda
    Cuando pierde da la mano
    Sin envidias ni rencores
    Como bueno y fiel hermano.
    Los domingos por la tarde
    Cominando a Chamartin
    Las mocitas madrilenas
    Las mocitas madrilenas
    Van alegres y risuenas
    Porque hoy juega se Madrid.

RM RLZZZ
    Last edited by MatroX13; 06-21-2007 at 09:29 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast