Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is there a veterinary in the house ?

redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Maybe 'For The Win'
    Click here if you want to join TTC

2. Lounge   -   #22
    nah, there all losers here. Takes one to know one. So,redmonster, have you minge or cock?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Shemale, mate. Thought you knew.

We don't really talk about it, so best let this one drop as well.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I used to take care of stray kittens before they were placed. In fact, 2 of the cats I have now came from a shelter.

Discharge from eyes, especially in kittens can be quite serious. It's very very often a sign of chlamydia. Some ointment is all it needs to be treated, as you can only treat the symptoms, not the cause
    If the kitten you're talking about is a girl, you need to take her to the vet.

Hope this helps

5. Lounge   -   #25
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hemale
    Click here if you want to join TTC

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I used to take care of stray kittens before they were placed. In fact, 2 of the cats I have now came from a shelter.

Discharge from eyes, especially in kittens can be quite serious. It's very very often a sign of chlamydia. Some ointment is all it needs to be treated, as you can only treat the symptoms, not the cause
    If the kitten you're talking about is a girl, you need to take her to the vet.

Hope this helps
    hahahahaha! Seriously?!?!

Genius.

Ok Skweeky, without looking at the link before, why does the guy's cat drool?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I got the lil bugger sorted ,it was an eye infection . Glad we did it as would hate to spread to the rest of the litter , not right . Life is hard best to start out with all your faculties . I might have been a Boy Scout in another life ?

I saw an avatar called Murderer and thought yikes , not me .
    Last edited by peat moss; 06-23-2007 at 06:43 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    I got the lil bugger sorted ,it was an eye infection . Glad we did it as would hate to spread to the rest of the litter , not right . Life is hard best to start out with all your faculties . I might have been a Boy Scout in another life ?

Have you given them names yet?? Open a new topic, let the kind folk of FST discuss suitable ones?!?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post

Have you given them names yet?? Open a new topic, let the kind folk of FST discuss suitable ones?!?

I will start a Youtube thread as its fun but names...... no way they all have good homes to go to and names to follow .

Wish I could show the Murder avatar but seems I can't upload ? You kind people would laff your asses off . Would someone with better skills post it ? Can I use a site or send to someone who can post ? It is good tho .

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post

I will start a Youtube thread as its fun but names...... no way they all have good homes to go to and names to follow .

Wish I could show the Murder avatar but seems I can't upload ? You kind people would laff your asses off . Would someone with better skills post it ? Can I use a site or send to someone who can post ? It is good tho .
    If its just a pic, cant you printscreen, paintbrush, save as jpeg?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast