Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RTS hacked

LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Earlier today it seems that a hacker broke in and deletes some system files and basically all the torrents on the site - and backups have disappeared.

We ask you to please continue seeding the torrents that were here before the incident, as we are going to try and restore them asap.

//RTS Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    wtf?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    RTFM's Avatar <? print "BCC"; ?> BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Site security FTW!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    funny one

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    not funny actual quote sent in mass pm, the site was down today and now there are only about 80 torrents up on the site, not a joke at all
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by RTFM View Post
    Site security FTW!
    thats funny

----Sad 2 hear RTS having more problems....some1 sure has it out for them
    Proud Member of:

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ohhhh sorry i misinterpreted

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Earleir today RTS was hacked by a hacker who was a former user. This poopooface hacked into our database and found out we were really storing users passwords in non-encrypted form and thus was MAJORLY PISSED OFF and decided to nuke our site. (Please continue seeding your files until we can recover from this catastrophic loss of all your account information included passwords.) I mean loss of data.. Remember RTS staff will never ask you for your password because we can already see them anyways. Thanks RTS Staff
    ^^^ Found the above mentioned on another forum elsewhere. ^^^
    Perhaps thats the reason they were hacked?

If you guys need any help with finding out who did it feel free to pm me. I can help you go through the logs to figure out how they got in.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think that's a read between the lines of the first quote
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Damn, why is RTS having all the problems related to security? Someone really has some old enmity with it.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast