Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Longhorn?

the newest build of longhorn is also unstable.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    People, what's the rush with Longhorn? You want it just because it's the New Thing? First of all, it'll only be released in 2005, so it's not even close to completion, and second, that's Microsoft we're talking about, it'll be buggy as hell even when released.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    just wait till it comes out it full of bug becasue its in alpha stage

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    I have no desire to try LongHorn at this time. Using a preleased version is like telling Microsoft "Hey, I have a pirated version of the New Windows Operating System". That is what LongHorn is all about!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Actualy microsoft released longhorn from their website awhile back they want people to use it to be their free beta testers... im still looking for a legit copy though as all i have found are fakes

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I has longhorn on another portion on my frive and its pretty cool.
    Very UNSTABLE though but it looks like microsoft is actually doing OK
    the shitty part is there might be alot of spyware when they actually release it

-Mike

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by super_science_monkey@17 June 2003 - 03:15
    the newest build of longhorn is also unstable.
    thts cuz its still in beta, but wait till it comes out, its gonna be full with spyware.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Spindulik@17 June 2003 - 08:09
    I have no desire to try LongHorn at this time. Using a preleased version is like telling Microsoft "Hey, I have a pirated version of the New Windows Operating System". That is what LongHorn is all about!
    unless ur legit and have papers or dignified evendence that this is true plz do not post claiming u know everything. if this is true there would be evidence showing some where and that is an invasion of privacy in which microsoft would get shut down. but all ur going by it what u heard or think u know.i just asked if n e one has tried it.im not gonna use it but i was wondering if n e one has or what its like.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Btw, it's not illegal to download and use beta/alpha software. Otherwise, tons of sites would be shutdown already by Microsoft. They know stuff is leaked and people download them and know the sites people goto to download them but Microsoft doesn't really care. Sure, they do occasionally ask different websites to take the links down to certain things but still it's a very small amount that they do this with. I mean, how else are they going to improve their products and fix bugs? This also lets Microsoft see just how the masses react to their upcoming products and how popular they are outsite the beta tester list. Also, usually it's almost the same people that beta test for each product to..

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Longhorn is almost the same as Windows XP. Only people want to buy it because it is new. Windows 98 is still the best and stabelest of all windowses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast