Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ftn now is Level 8?

Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    200 gb is nothing really. While the rating system isnt perfect it goes by the trackers rarity, because thats a ranking of how hard it is to get into. Do you believe if the system was based on quality, uk-t or FTWR invites would magiclly float your way ?
    Looking for scene axxs pm me for details.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    barral01's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    The best tracker are in level 8. Level 9 and 10 sucks.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Pluto I totally agree with you.

Everyone has a chance to read a review of all trackers and judge if he really needs the content of UK-t with the bad rating they have.
    If you are happy with your TL stay with it and don't care about the others who want a rare invite for self gain, curiosity, trade or whatever.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    4fun's Avatar NOOB FOR EVER BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by barral01 View Post
    The best tracker are in level 8. Level 9 and 10 sucks.
    i agree

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Trackers ARE rated my friend according to how good they are...
    Have you noticed a small number 9 besides TL? TL[9]
    Yes, it gets 9/10 as far as content concerned...
    The only rating that counts for tarders is the rarity rating and most people going to the invite section are traders. believe me

Trackers are rare for a certain reason. Rarity is based on how hard it is to get an invite and not because of a silly FST rating system...
    When there are 4invites given to every PU on TL how would you expect to be as rare as UK-t, where there are no invites at all for months?
    FST is the biggest tracker trading site most likely and the rarity system has a huge impact on trading here. And this site makes some trackers even more rare with their reviews and by giving some trackers high ratings in rarity. My point here was not wether TL should be rated higher because it's rare. It should be rated higher because it's one kick ass tracker. the rarity rating system should just disappear so people can really see the true value of trackers.

Do you really think that a tracker gives a shit about the FST ratings? All they care is their safety.
    Others care less about safety, like TL, and other much more such as UK-t.
    Do you think that Uk-t would open signups to gain your attention or because it would fall deliberately from level10 to level1?
    Yes I do think some trackers actually give a shit about FST rating system. And if it wasn't because of this site that makes UK-T seem like the ultimate tracker I'm sure that UK-T would feel the need to give invites

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    What I'm saying is to get rid of this level-rarity thing and just have levels based on seeder and torrents Only were not saying someone could get into FTN easier but it would mean people would not sell the buffered tracker to the highest bidder and if they did it would be on quality, meaning seeding and amount of torrents and community not on a site that once your in side your sorry you traded everything for nothing

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    why would u want it at a higher level? don't u "traders" want to get in without giving up every other tracker u have that worths something in the WIAW thread even though that thread should be removed well not removed but the levels/rarity taken out of it. Though i assume traders like the fact that sites like uk-t and rabbit are lvl 10 even though personally i cannot say anything about uk-t so i can't judge that site by just what users here say about it. I am one of those who actually like the rabbit tbh.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS
    ratings dont matter..its just the rarity..feels like a jewel in your collection..but i still havent been lucky

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by oinkolous View Post
    ratings dont matter..its just the rarity..feels like a jewel in your collection..but i still havent been lucky
    LOL

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That's hilarious. So you will give everything you got for a tracker like UK-T because it feels awesome to have it in your collection?

See people that's what rarity ratings do.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast