Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Why ftn now is Level 8?

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It just doesn't work because it encourages trades a lot more than giveaways and people start asking for ridiculous trades because it's a level 9-10. Yes right now the best trackers are lvel 8 and below. Heck some of the best trackers are level 2-3 or level 4-5.

TL
    RevTT
    TTI
    Oink
    BitmeTV
    Bitme

So it's a stupid and unfair way to decribe trackers. Just have a rating based on pre times, speed and content and the true winners should come to the light. And the stupid trades should stop and hopefully more people will start sharing more which is what invites are for.

Like I said before, a lot of trackers now really need proper reviews since they have got a lot better. Really overrated trackers also need a proper review so people can actually see what these trackers really have to offer.
    Last edited by saulin; 06-24-2007 at 09:14 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    Saulin what are u saying that the most opened less secure trackers are the best? .

I agree with the reviews... especially uk-t .
    Last edited by Nighthunter; 06-24-2007 at 09:27 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes because they are. Nothing beats Oink for Music, Nothing beats BitmeTV for TV stuff and we all know that TL and RevTT kick ass as general trackers, Bitme is the best educational tracker and TTI is looking very good.

These trackers have content. They are fairly easy to seed on, they got speeds etc..

Of course SweDVDR is a sweet one as well and so is NB. SCT as well and should be a lot easier to seed there than on FTN.

But yeah besides rarity what makes UK-T lvl 10? What the hell makes Exigo and FTWR level 9 except rarity?

The point is that lower lvl trackers are very good and very underrated because of the rarity rating system at FST.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Yeah your are so right. Though I think the "higher" rated trackers often has a better community, some of them : / ( for example swedvdr and sct). I don't think all of them deserves to be way up there.. like uk-t i don't even know why it's on the list it's impossible to get in and u don't need it if you don't wanna be apart of the "family" .

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    TL was my first private site .. it was so difficult to get an invite .. then i started to read about different sites and level here in FST .. IMHO i have never seen a tracker as good as TL ( yea.. i have FTN ,ScT ,BITMETV etc etc ) .. OINK is an exception .. if patriot foreve havent started that rarity thingy .. people might have started to giveaway more...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Maybe add the 2 ratings together to have one complete rating - SCT & FTN would then top the list, which most ppl would probably agree with and TL would be above the middle-mark.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    It was 1-5 before ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    i know sites that not even on list and they are top scene site shshshh

Oink BitmeTV shud be lv10 that what i think and TL is two low TL shud be 7 or 8
    sct 10 ftn 9 uk-t 7 thats how i look at it by pre time
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 06-24-2007 at 02:33 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    We should all talk to staff about this because if allot of people came froward maybe things would change!
    Last edited by Gish; 06-24-2007 at 04:07 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    FTN just moved up to lvl 9.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast