Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Why ftn now is Level 8?

mikechrobot's Avatar Trader Hater BT Rep: +2
    how long was it level 8, one day, and for what, so friends of staff could get them easier, wtf, don't get this shit
    and i agree that trackers should be rated by speed, content and pre, and then TL would be best for content, Sct for speed, and SCC for pre, and they would be the highest rated sites, the whole rarity shit makes no sense at all

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Angrod's Avatar Not a n00b... BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by mikechrobot View Post
    how long was it level 8, one day, and for what, so friends of staff could get them easier, wtf, don't get this shit
    and i agree that trackers should be rated by speed, content and pre, and then TL would be best for content, Sct for speed, and SCC for pre, and they would be the highest rated sites, the whole rarity shit makes no sense at all
    Word! I tried to tradering some lv3-4 trackers for an FTN invite, but he wanted an Swedvdr account with min. 100gb buffer, FSC, good buffered BitMeTV account... I have Swedvdr with 400gb buffer, but dont mind to give this for an FTN invite, because i have TorrentLeech ^^ Swedvdr should be at LV9, not FTN.

I think any get disappointed if they tradered an Swedvdr account with high buffer for an FTN invite. Good to be warned.
    Last edited by Angrod; 06-24-2007 at 06:03 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    totally agree with you, FTN can't give you nothing above TL, swedvdr can, and it's the only site I need to have a complete set of everything I need, OiNK for music, TL for content, sct for speed, and now waiting for swedvdr for dvdrs

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    mikechrobot ull have to wait atleast till september

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    DISABLED PRIVS
    whats happening in september

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by richboy View Post
    whats happening in september
    someone said that swedvdr might enable invites again..

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    snowprince's Avatar Animation Collector
    I feel there is too much hue and cry about these so called 'rare' trackers. I am a member at almost all (including F*N, FT*R, Exigo, UK-t and many others). I have compared many times with simpler sites. Out of any given 100 torrents on these sites, you will find atleast 98 on other sites like Torrentleech, Pisexy, Powerbits, Norbits and Swebits.Atleast 8 to 9 times, I have downloaded a torrent wich had only few seeds (2 or 3, for example, Titan*C DVDR 7.36 GB) from Powerbits and still I got awesome speeds. NB, Powerbits and TL offer great speeds. I have NEVER been disappointed at these sites. I am a memebr at those 'rare' sites since last 1 year or so, but have hardly downloaded anything from there. They are simply OVERRATED. If you feel I am talking too much crap, compare the torrents for yourself at all these sites I told above. By far, Torrentleech is the best for DVDR's, except that it is late by a day or two from other sites in the torrents

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    hope that in september i can find a nice soul who will hook me up with swedvdr invite

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Angrod's Avatar Not a n00b... BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by snowprince View Post
    By far, Torrentleech is the best for DVDR's, except that it is late by a day or two from other sites in the torrents
    Offtopic:
    No way, Swedvdr is the best for DVDR's... No wonder!

Ontopic:
    I agree you that FTN is very overrated! Im not suprised that they (even most of users) are so hidely and claim about FTN is the best even, because to get other trackers or something without getting trouble.
    Last edited by Angrod; 06-24-2007 at 07:45 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Lol here is a fine example of how overrated tarckers are used to get very good trackers with huge buffers.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...r-trade-197495

I bet you that there is no much buffer at all on that FTWR acc because he probably barely uses it too.

Something that amazes me too is how people will offer buffered level 7 accounts for 1 lvl 8 or buffered level 8 accounts for 1 level 9. All traders see is the rarity rating and don't even realize what they are offering. I bet that they really get shocked when they actually get in and realize how much they gave and just to find out it sure as hell was not worth it lol. Then they will try to get the tarckers they gave back.

Then again I doubt they buffered those accounts. They are either cheated or they got them from trading anyways.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast