Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why ftn now is Level 8?

Member BT Rep: +2

Arrow

Last edited by Skizo; 06-23-2007 at 07:24 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    because all power users got invites and they increased max number of users to 6k, don't really understand the logic behind it since Power Users could request invites and were often given them, but...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    elitism
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    lol , they increased it only 1k more!
    ScT increased it 3k more , and it was 12k!
    also you can still buy ScT invites , a lot traded it , a lot still have them
    but FTN! , I don't think someone is going to put his account under risk
    while a lot of spies going around here!
    and see how many accounts gonna disable in the next few days and weeks
    they will catch almost all of the ones who traded their accounts!
    and I think only a small number of people on FTN are traders
    so think , should it be level 8!:S
    I think it has to go to level 9 atm

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    abolish the rating system

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    abolish the rating system

Amen to that, I think the rating system hurts this site in the end.
    to me a FTN account is worth a TL but since the rating system has come around People have became pigs and take all they can. I saw somone wanted to trade a SweDVD with 200 gig buffer plus some other buffered accounts for one dam FTN invte. what a shock he is going to get
    this goes for many other sites too.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Seriously who cares about the rarity system. If trackers were rated on how good they are then trackers like UK-T or FTWR would not be so rare.

The problem I see now is that the rarity rating system has allowed pretty much anyone that has very rare trackers to obtaioned all the others. So anyone that would have very rare trackers gave a lot to obtain those and now has them all haha.

But yeah if it wasn't because of rarity rating systems some tarckers would not be so rare because people would have no problem giving up their rare crappy trackers for really good trackers.

The reason why some people hold on to rare trackers is because they are waiting for that insane offer they can't resufe which is very well buffered trackers. This might be the wrong section to discuss this but I also think that a lot of reviews need to be re-done because they really don't tell the truth about the trackers. With real reviews people would think before trying to trade for rare trackers.

For example if TL would have been rated much higher because of how good it's; it would not have such a huge user database and even though PU gets 4 invites a week they would not be giving away invites like candi.

No many people would have interest in UK-T or FTWR if the rating system was about how good a tracker really is. Therefore because these trackers would not get much attention they would be forced to open signups or increase the user database and give out invites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    saulin i agree with the main idea but u said so many things that aren't realistic..
    trackers dont give a f**k about rating system and wont open signups because they are rated low, u cant make a list that combine rarity&quality because it wont work u need to choose between them and some people will always trade whats rare and not whats good for them

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I think trackers should be rated solely on how good they are, meaning the amount and quality of torrents community and staff and not how hard they are to obtain.this rating system has gotten out of control. I have trackers all the way from one to nine but you know what! I use my three's and fours more than my nine's and ten's.
    it just gets on my nerves to the point I go other places to do my trading!

Edit: so I have decided to start my own tracker with only 200 members and 50 torrents my goal is to reach level 10 maybe level 12 you think I can make it
    Last edited by Gish; 06-23-2007 at 08:54 PM.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast