Thread: I Need FTN Invite

Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hi, I know all FTN Power Users+ received a few invites. Just wondering if anyone is willing to give one to me for free. The least I can offer is a BitMeTV invite but that is the highest level that I have and/or I can give you lots of rep points if I'm allowed to do that. I have participated in a few giveaways but never won FTN, ScT or SweDVDR which are the "Big 3" that I am after. Please give me a P.M. Thanks for your consideration.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    The power users have not received "a few" invites, but just 1 single one for friends they know and trust.
    Everyone thinks that there are 1000invites in the air and they have to raise their hand and grab one.

And you cannot give more than 1 trading rep point to someone (and these points are mainly for trades and not giveaways.)

Good luck anyway.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ok. Thanks for letting me know znik. It's just that I saw a few ppl asking 4 1 and someone else said that in another forum. I guess they were just lying about that. Anyways still looking for one. I can provide very good ratio proofs.