Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uploading to Newsgroups

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiCKWiRE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne'tu View Post
    I've heard of seedboxes and have a general idea to how they work. If someone wouldn't my clarifying how they work I assure you it would be very much appreciated.

So providing I like what hear if I were to purchase a seedbox is WINDOWS XP as my Operating System a problem?

And how much would I have to pay to upload a substantial amount with keeping in the price range of below 30 bucks a month?

Lastly how do I get access to the files to upload?

Hopefully I'm not too much of an inconvenience but it's something I've been wanting to do.
    A seedbox is NOT the answer if you're going to be uploading your own rips or content. Remember, you'll still need to upload the content to to the seedox, which will again be done at your slow upload rate, and we're back to square one.

yo

2. Newsgroups   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasen View Post
    Once you have a seedbox what would you use to post? Last time I checked there wasn't any decent programs on linux for posting binaries.
    newspost is good.

your own server with 100mb to 1gb connection is a must if you want to upload to usenet at insane speeds.

im guessing NOPOiNTS4U, WYZEWON and AN0N all have access to topsites and their own fast server. they would fxp stuff to their server and then upload to usenet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12