Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love To Do It...giveaway....yea!!!!

pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Heart

You Know ME I LOVE TO DO A GIVEAWAY.

So........ I JUST WAKE UP......AND.......with hope to a great day and alot of girls (pu**y), i make another one....

First Of All- i realy realy love this comunity and respect everyone of them, hope evry one think like me.
    believe every invite or every acc that i dont need i right away make a giveaway.

this is a one of a kind site, and i think everyone that in mistak signup to FST, found himself a FST addict and start to realize this great comunity.

SO Today I dedicate this giveaway to this 4 member (the member below), because i would like that everybody know the great job of some realy realy good and special memeber they are!!!!
    1) amzin- my friend, BARCA Fun- just came back and make alot of noise, help to everyone and gave from himself as much as he can, believe me i know that.
    2)Alexson777- every two giveway here belong to him-keep like that, you realy care about us (i mean all of you guys-FST member)
    3)TorrentMaster9- a realy special man that care of every member here, and try to makethis forum better as he can.
    3)Sylar666- my hungarian friend that not along time here but want to help to every man he just can - i realy apricate that amigo.

so i realy realy sorry i dont have alot to offer, but i will edit it if i will get more invite or acc.

so now i gOt 15 invite to TorrentDamge, hope you need that.

so everyone who need that ask for it, and be sure you will get that

love you all people, and GOOD MORNNING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And GIVE CREDIT TO AMZIN() WHO ADDED "FEW" HOT ACC'S:
    1* one thor's Invite --------- ratio and speedtest
    2* one RevTT invite --->gone to Mugur
    3* Four TL invites
    4* Ten TTi invites --->master-D

And the Big surprise One FB account With more than 15 GB buffer ratio and speedtest
    THE FB WILL GO ONLY TO TRUSTED MEMBER HERE SO PLS ALL OTHERS DONT SPAM THE THEARD BY ASKING FOR IT...

do not pm!!!

OK ANOTHER INVITES TO THIS BUTIFULL CHAIN GIVEAWAY:
    PLS give credit to mievmo WHO ADDED:
    i add REVTT 2 inv LM 2 inv
    2--->revtt Invites
    2--->LM INvites
    Last edited by pazsh; 06-30-2007 at 08:45 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    don`t really want to ruin your giveaway...but isn`t torrent damage open for sign ups?
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    pazsh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i dont know man!!!1 is it????????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    well...i think it is...
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphy View Post
    don`t really want to ruin your giveaway...but isn`t torrent damage open for sign ups?

i just check it out.
    i think it is no open for sign up - you need ticket invation!!!!!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    you have to leave the ticket invitation blank

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ok man if yo say so!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    soryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    amzin's Avatar Barca Forever BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Pazsh My friend Don't let any one broke you down ... Every body i will make an announce I will give Pazsh these :

1* one thor's Invite
    2* one RevTT invite
    3* Four TL invites
    4* Ten TTi invites

And the Big surprise One FB account With more than 15 GB buffer

Pazsh is the one who make the rules and who choose the winners
    He is the One in charge

Go kick some a**es mate just PM me with the mail and the invite you want to give and let me do some work

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    now we got or selves a giveaway...good job and good luck to all

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by amzin View Post
    Pazsh My friend Don't let any one broke you down ... Every body i will make an announce I will give Pazsh these :

1* one thor's Invite
    2* one RevTT invite
    3* Four TL invites
    4* Ten TTi invites

And the Big surprise One FB account With more than 15 GB buffer

Pazsh is the one who make the rules and who choose the winners
    He is the One in charge

Go kick some a**es mate just PM me with the mail and the invite you want to give and let me do some work

no words in my mouth.
    you some special you know.........., that it i know who you are!!!! you are the father of all the greatests people in the world, their is nobody like you.

you dot know how much i apriciate.

you desorve anything yo ever wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and believe me amzin i have some good accounts but all of them are kindly new , so that why i dont have a realy good invite.
    but i am buffer them and when i get the invite for those site ( level4,5,6).
    i will make a giveaway just for you... that everybody will know how much amzin is amazing persone.

thank you very much again

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast