View Poll Results: R U With Changing The Ratio Methhod ?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

64 44.76%
  • NO

51 35.66%
  • USE BOTH OF THEM

28 19.58%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: R U With Changing The Ratio Methhod?

SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Here is a perfect example of why there should be no WIAW thread to begin with:

A random new guy with a very kind heart comes into FST and posts in his first topic.. a free invite to UK-T (which, by WIAW thread's standard, is at the apex of trackers). If this guy had read the stickies, I doubt he would've given it out.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-186773
    No Whining

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by fstrulz View Post
    Why not use these ratings altogether to determine the overall rating of a tracker? (using my suggested formula or other proportional formulas)..
    If you were talking to me, yes I agree with you about these values. The thing that needs to be worked on is the formula used for creating the new result. Those would be some levels if points are used directly:

10,0 FTN
    9,5 SCT
    9,0 SweDVDR
    9,0 TT
    8,0 FSC
    8,0 NB
    7,8 RevTT
    7,8 FTWR
    7,8 UK-T
    7,5 TL
    7,5 SCC
    6,3 BitMeTV
    5,8 BitMe
    5,3 E***o
    5,0 OiNK
    3,5 Demonoid

Doesn't really work all that well because not all have pre-time ratings or are 0day trackers .. plus OiNK way down there isn't true either Looks like both the ratings and the formula need some work to accurately give back what is true about those trackers.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconsSB View Post
    Here is a perfect example of why there should be no WIAW thread to begin with:

A random new guy with a very kind heart comes into FST and posts in his first topic.. a free invite to UK-T (which, by WIAW thread's standard, is at the apex of trackers). If this guy had read the stickies, I doubt he would've given it out.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...iveaway-186773
    you forgot the fact that almost everyone here is influenced by capitalism and private property

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I voted for old way, but there's a clear mistake in a voting questing. Ratio have nothing to deal with rating system. Ratio - it's simple Upload/Download and nothing else. Should be corrected, cheers.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345