Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Tired Chasing it,i guess that's my Last one for it

DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Icon3

I will repeat what i wrote in my last thread
    may be somebody didn't read,and he can helps here

i know many here have Spare invites..
    Really i'm Good member(not acomplement and ask anyone if heard any shameful act about me..you will not find)
    but after that long way in Torrent World,I deserve to be in FTN
    may be i'm not lucky guy (cause i'm after FTN along time ago)
    some lucky members even n00bs got it in their first week
    I just telling you i will not abuse the invite,i will respect the Chance for FTN Membership
    Ofcoarse invites are meants to be for free
    This is my Last Trade (may be some one Invite me For free if he afraid from trading )
    After that i will Do my Giveaways really (I have Good Reasons then to make it)
    So,I'm not asking alot,guys
    only FTN inv. and let me Rest in Peace

I hope somebody helps me..

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    And that´s what they all say...
    I lost count, but around 12 of 15 of my invitees at other trackers has been disabled because of cheating or trading, and all of them "was a good torrent user that will not abuse the account in any way".

So sorry, I´ll not give invites to anyone anymore

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    According to DigitalMediaWire "With over 70 million users worldwide, BitTorrent has become a controversial leader in peer-to-peer digital distribution of content, a lot of which clearly is pirated." That means there's 70 million other Bittorrent users out there, and although not all of those users know about FTN i'm sure they would all love to have it. FTN currently has 6000 users max, meaing only 0.00009% of Bittorrent users will ever get to login to FTN.

What I'm saying is don't be discouraged, getting FTN is not an easy task. And in the long run anything worth achieving is worth working for. Good luck Dona

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DonaDony's Avatar DonaDony®™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post
    I lost count, but around 12 of 15 of my invitees at other trackers has been disabled because of cheating or trading, and all of them "was a good torrent user that will not abuse the account in any way".

Man,i guess you didn't feel the sense of faluire,misery,bitter life i'm in
    say something releives me ,or plz be calm
    i don't want more grief,that's enough for me

BTW,not all ur fingers are the same,so are ur invitees

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BamZow View Post

Me neither, 2 of 5 of my invitees cheated at swedvdr. And i was stupid and gave those invites free
    Feel free to recommend any music- or dvdr-sites

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    y u r so desperate for FTN!!
    it's the best, but that's don't mean to be so desperate !
    anyways, G00D LucK

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    FTN currently has 6000 users max, meaing only 0.00009% of Bittorrent users will ever get to login to FTN.
    this is a really interesting way to see it...!

but you definitively have more chance than that getting it for free on FST Dona, don't give up...!

If i had invites, i would invite you free for your eagerness and perseverance

maybe in some weeks who knows!

gl!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    SpiderPig's Avatar The Clams BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Go outside and get a life.

Be honest, nice, and humble, and you'll get it. Don't beg, and maybe that's why you're not getting it. Example - "even n00bs get it in one week". Well, so? That can only mean one thing. People trust them more than they trust you, they are more friendly than you, and they are sure a lot less supplicating than you are.

One more thing.. As for those giveaways.. Why don't you start holding them NOW rather than AFTER you get that FTN invite? Promises, especially in the internet world, are always broken. There are good people out there, but you gotta show them that you are deserving, which right now - at least to me - you are not.

Stop your jealousy, begging, and desperation.. one day you'll get it.

PS. Look at folks who say "ohh this is my last trade, I'll never trade after". How many of them have truly stopped? Not many.
    No Whining

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by necromantic View Post
    FTN currently has 6000 users max, meaing only 0.00009% of Bittorrent users will ever get to login to FTN.
    this is a really interesting way to see it...!

but you definitively have more chance than that getting it for free on FST Dona, don't give up...!

If i had invites, i would invite you free for your eagerness and perseverance

maybe in some weeks who knows!

gl!
    Thanx for ur kindness,KFlint
    thanx for ur support

and to FalconsSB :

I understand your Point,but really really i'm hopeless here and i'm not begging it
    i just make offers and offers but invain

and to OmaRin0 :

you are nice guy

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    necromantic's Avatar ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Oh, another thing I wanted to mention. If you're really desperate to get FTN just buy your way in. Get a seedbox and rent it out for a FTN invite. That or buffer an oink or bitmeTV account and trade. It's not free but at least you get what you want, and you'll get it fast. Getting it for free might take a bit longer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast