Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris Benoit murdered

don't know what happened then...my computer just starting speaking to me with a fox news update....never seen that happen before, nor am i best pleased.

Anyway, wrestler Chris Benoit has been found dead, with others. It's murder.

Hardly good reason to interupt my working day, sad as it is.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I read that earlier, I didn't have a clue who the chap was tho'

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The ravid wolverine. When i was a kid, he was the man about town.

Now, his family are all dead.

Would still like to know HTF Fox News managed to use MY speakers and MY electric to announce this. I don't class that as an urgent update.
    Nuclear war yes. Wrestler dead. No.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. --Pro wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and 7-year-old son were found slain Monday at their Fayetteville home, authorities said.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.
    it seems he wasn't murdered

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ah, the fox update that invaded my privacy said they were treating it as homicide.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Why on earth would he do this? Its a sad news. Anyways, he was one of my most respected wrestlers in WWE. RIP Benoit.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Rip.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Why on earth would he do this? Its a sad news. Anyways, he was one of my most respected wrestlers in WWE. RIP Benoit.

It's easy to see the comedian/entertainer in people, because they want you to see it. It's a quite common thing for ill people to do. "look at me, i'm smiling, i'm fine"

Tragic story. We should all keep an eye on people around us, as sometimes what we see and hear is far from what is actually going on in that person's life.

I've been on both sides of that, with tragic consequences in both.

Love is what we all need.

Maybe a bit too deep...but a message worth thinking about.

Peace.
    x

9. Lounge   -   #9
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    As if I wasn't sad enough to see they finally arrested that Canton, Ohio cop for killing his girlfriend and unborn child, now to see this. Its really a shame when people see no way out of their problems but to kill their own family.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    whats with people killing their families. why the hell would this guy kill his family then himself. theres another guy in chicago that killed his family and tried to make it look like his wife did it and he shot himself in the leg.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast