Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: FTN, SCT, Indie and other giveaway

kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post
    fstrulz just cool down man, dont fall to Falcons level. You're a respected member of this community, and that wont change no matter what Falcon says. So just ignore him.
    Does spam and rep points make you a respected member?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #112

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #113
    khalloooz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    please i want to an invite to ftn please or sct

and iam dishonest and my speed is very good

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #114
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by khalloooz View Post
    please i want to an invite to ftn please or sct

and iam dishonest and my speed is very good
    ok so you don't want ftn or sct and your speed sucks.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #115
    ps2king's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hi gr8 giveaway m8

i would love a sct invite, its not that i need it, i just want it cos its a nice site, and id keep it for myself
    ratios
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...1/ratios-1.jpg

good luck all

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #116
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    No 'winners' till now ?

Well just wanna to give everybody a BIG ,
    GOOD LUCK !!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #117
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Guys please don't fight. Its a sharing community and we all should be friends and should respect each other. I am against trading but giving out to the deserving one shouldn't be a problem. For the invites, i will give them in 24 hrs time, sorry I know its long but i am also a bit busy, hope you understand.

This thread was locked when i checked it and i have reopened it. I dont know why it was locked as there is no message conveyed to me for locking this thread in my PM. So, mods if you think that this thread is against any forum rule please close it again, i dont want to do thing against forum rules. Regards
    Don't give me reputation points for anything and for any reason, i don't like them

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #118
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Don't worry Sazzy, nobody minds waiting

It's amazing how this thread has brought out the worst in some.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #119
    Demigod's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Nice giveaway!

I would appreciate a SCT invite or a FTN invite. I promise I won't cheat nor trade and I've never had an account at that site before. I will also seed 1:1 on all torrents if possible.

Before you look at my ratios and speed, I just want to say that I know there'll probably be tons of other people who have better stats and better speeds but I've really put a lot of effort into keeping good ratios on my sites as well as building a buffer whenever possible.

Ratios (all with recent dates):

OiNK (hope this is sufficient to convince you that I do not cheat):

BitMeTV:

SCN:

LinkoManija:

DanishBits:

TorrentLeech:

Speedtest:

Screenshots of Client:

Showing overall Stats:

Showing slightly higher speeds (taken a few seconds after the previous one):

Thanks in advance and good luck to everybody!
    Last edited by Demigod; 06-27-2007 at 05:47 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #120
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmailer View Post
    Nice giveaway!

I would appreciate a SCT invite or a FTN invite. I promise I won't cheat nor trade and I've never had an account at that site before. I will also seed 1:1 on all torrents if possible.

Before you look at my ratios and speed, I just want to say that I know there'll probably be tons of other people who have better stats and better speeds but I've really put a lot of effort into keeping good ratios on my sites as well as building a buffer whenever possible.

Ratios (all with recent dates):

OiNK (hope this is sufficient to convince you that I do not cheat):

BitMeTV:

SCN:

LinkoManija:

DanishBits:

TorrentLeech:

Speedtest:

Screenshots of Client:

Showing overall Stats:

Showing slightly higher speeds (taken a few seconds after the previous one):

Thanks in advance and good luck to everybody!

Really saying you atleast deserves sct but your speeds are not in order. with these kind of speeds you will find it a bit hard to maintain your ratios on sct no matter how long you seed, as there for me it appears everybody uses a seedbox to maintain ratios....goodluck
    Don't give me reputation points for anything and for any reason, i don't like them

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast